Why Do You Love Me?

Talk about our projects here.
No ''THANK YOU'' post here please!

Why Do You Love Me?

Postby Duchess on 25 May 2011, 21:07

official discussion on WDYLM, it's good to read a story where the female lead character finally does something about her bullies, idk about the rest of you but i'm sick and tired of all the other manga/manhwa where they make women appear weak and vulnerable, always waiting for guys to save them.Now let's move on to the male lead character, who i absolutely think i a big moron i read lot of mangas which i think the male lead is an ***, but they redeem themselves later on but not his one, i mean you watch the girl you love get bullied and don't do anything to help her and he get's the nerve to tell her that he doesn't like what she's become.
Duchess
Site Admin

Re: Why Do You Love Me?

Postby sherlover on 26 May 2011, 04:37

i really like the story line of why do u love me?...this question title really suits the manga :D ....the male lead liked the vulnerable and weak female lead,who later builds up her will power and strength..now i really wonder why the male lead likes her... since the girl now is complete opposite of what he likes....the story is exciting and im sure there will be a lot to come!!
sherlover

Postby aiMiXue on 26 May 2011, 05:19

I think the Anna (the female lead) now is better suited
or a better match for YooBin (male lead).
They're both tough. xD (He can hold back her fist) They'd be cute fighting each other. ^-^
She may look tough but she is still that vulnerable girl he use to like.
(She cries after she's beaten others)
aiMiXue

Postby aiMiXue on 06 Jun 2011, 10:15

CHAPTER 4:
Was pretty Epic! [The fight between Anna & the long wavy hair girl, GaeRun SunBae]
Of course, our girl Anna kicks ***.

~YooBin seems to realize his feelings for Anna at this point.

Currently, also reading another one of Wann's works; 100% Perfect Girl Vol. 1-11: Complete.
I do recommend. (Both male & female leads are Hot ;)
aiMiXue

Postby Duchess on 06 Jun 2011, 13:11

aiMiXue wrote:CHAPTER 4:
Was pretty Epic! [The fight between Anna & the long wavy hair girl, GaeRun SunBae]
Of course, our girl Anna kicks ***.

~YooBin seems to realize his feelings for Anna at this point.

Currently, also reading another one of Wann's works; 100% Perfect Girl Vol. 1-11: Complete.
I do recommend. (Both male & female leads are Hot ;)

100% Perfect girl is awesome, i read it a year ago and i still keep reading it, also read another of Wann's manhwa ''can't lose you'' you can find it on mangaeden
Duchess
Site Admin

Postby aki038 on 07 Jun 2011, 08:23

It seems interesting at first. But I think the plot is pretty much predictable. There's no surprise if you are familiar with korean manwha
aki038

Postby BonnieChristine on 07 Jun 2011, 08:29

Duchess wrote:official discussion on WDYLM, it's good to read a story where the female lead character finally does something about her bullies, idk about the rest of you but i'm sick and tired of all the other manga/manhwa where they make women appear weak and vulnerable, always waiting for guys to save them.Now let's move on to the male lead character, who i absolutely think i a big moron i read lot of mangas which i think the male lead is an ***, but they redeem themselves later on but not his one, i mean you watch the girl you love get bullied and don't do anything to help her and he get's the nerve to tell her that he doesn't like what she's become.

I totally agree! Give me a spunky heroine that doesn't lose her fight! Just because they fall in love or a guy is around doesn't mean they have to suddenly turn into pansies. Plus guys that are portrayed as manly are mostly jerks that come across like they're doing all for an ego trip. Bleh! You can have a nice guy that is still manly without being a wimp! At least that's what I think...
BonnieChristine

Postby cookiemonsterpower on 11 Jun 2011, 19:03

I am so happy you guys picked this up!!!!!!!! I totally enjoy it!!!!!!!! Great story!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :D
cookiemonsterpower
Valued Contributor

Postby Celestine on 23 Jun 2011, 22:38

:P Lol Oubin he's like a stalker. It's so funny.

"you have to go out with me". And I thought he was going to be a nice boy. But a model too.
Poor boy he's ideal of Anna tarnished when they pretty her up.
Celestine

Postby Bratcatz on 24 Jun 2011, 12:13

I really like this manwha , why should it be dropped she is still is a softy and she act's tough as for the guy I guess he repect's her decision to stand up for her right's. :o :roll:
Bratcatz

---------

Next

Return to Projects