What's your most favorite Harlequin manga??

Talk about our projects here.
No ''THANK YOU'' post here please!

Re: What's your most favorite Harlequin manga??

Postby hhv94 on 03 Oct 2011, 14:07

I love Harlequin romances in general. I am a big fan of the fact that they are getting the graphic novel touch. I am very curious to read the rest of the Emma Hakoushu (sp?). This is my first time here so I will have to look at other titles and maybe help put DL links if the scanlators group don't mind sharing the manga love. :D
hhv94

Postby Flicka_cla on 15 Oct 2011, 12:24

Right now I really like 'Emma and the Earl'.
I just downloaded the three chapters already published and I really liked them!

It sounds different from the usual Harlequin because of her awkward youth and the fact that the Earl doesn't look at all like already helpless in love with her.

I really want to know why he chose her as his 'wealthy wife' and then shunned her that way..
Flicka_cla

Postby xtrack160 on 17 Oct 2011, 21:09

I'm beginning to appreciate Emma and the Earl as well. but that raises a question: why are many girls in the Victorian setting called Emma?? Is it because it's the most steretypical Victorian-sounding name? or was it an actual common name?
And I had to throw this one out there, but I really really enjoyed the Black Sheep. I normally read Harlequins for all the cheesy goodness, but this one...was just different. I think the change in perspective of the heroine as well as her..circumstances. I dunno, but I actually sympathized with her! Very well written.
xtrack160

Postby Arty-chan on 04 Nov 2011, 04:57

I'll be honest and say that I don't think I've read a Harlequin manga though I have definitely read Harlequin-style manga. I'm not sure I have a favourite either. I must admin that a lot of them seem similar even though I enjoy reading them.
Arty-chan

Postby manyas on 26 Nov 2011, 22:08

definitely the shiek ones
manyas

Postby anoni on 20 Jan 2012, 19:45

I love all the plots for harlequin series....but really atractive the sheik stories. I love too, the black sheep....the male character is sooooo bad, but soooooooooo good. I love too, acting on impulse....is was cute short and lote of passionate love (and smutt drama!)

I was curious at firts but now, I cant live without harlequin stories!!! thanks Shojo manhwa scans

jejejeje
see ya
anoni

Postby Celestine on 02 Mar 2012, 01:16

:D The Cinderella Solution, it was funny,cute,and just plain fun.
A Bed of Sand, Acting On Impulse so sweet and funny more so then a love chase.
Date With a Billionaire so sweet how two people getting to know each other. Caribbean Desire that was like a love chase.
The Forced Bride I just love those stories of men who are in love with the woman and show just how much they do to love them. Engagement/Married ones are good read. As dynamic couple.
Sheikh stories I don't know why but I just love them.
Celestine

---------

Previous

Return to Projects