What manga are you reading today?

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: What manga are you reading today?

Postby lucy_nyu13 on 13 Aug 2011, 01:33

today............

Caterpillar Operetta, Itoshikute Nikui Hito, Koi dano Ai dano, Boku wa Beatles and like ten more titles, I read all sorts of series everyday, be seinen, josei, shounen or shoujo.
lucy_nyu13

Postby jollychick on 20 Aug 2011, 19:08

At the moment I'm reading Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Prince of Tennis. Two great series!! :D I just finished re-reading Heartbreaker and A Royal Proposition. Just wonderful!
jollychick

Postby Algenon on 22 Aug 2011, 05:27

Masca is a great one....I really like the demon lord. I am currently re-reading Basara. I like the fantasy/history ones like Red River and Saiunkoku.
Algenon

Postby jeannemiki on 23 Sep 2011, 21:52

well i successfully ended FRUITS BASKET today :D my sis told me it is a must read and i must say i enjoyed it it was funny sad but with a happy end all in all a nice read cause i hate sad endings (life is sad enough sometimes and dose not go the way i want it to so i don't what to read sad things)
jeannemiki

Postby moongoddess on 27 Sep 2011, 20:38

I found Annarasumanara last night and love it. It is a manwha and I wished I spoke Korean so I could read all the chapters which are out. ;) I just have to wait for the next chapter to be scanlated.

Oops! The thread says today... :D Well technically I read it just before 1am this morning, so I am still safe.! :lol:
moongoddess

Postby jollychick on 29 Sep 2011, 17:02

jeannemiki wrote:well i successfully ended FRUITS BASKET today :D my sis told me it is a must read and i must say i enjoyed it it was funny sad but with a happy end all in all a nice read cause i hate sad endings (life is sad enough sometimes and dose not go the way i want it to so i don't what to read sad things)

Congrats for finishing one of my all-time favs!! How did you feel about the ending couple? I know a lot of people were disappointed with the pairing...but I was ecstatic!!
jollychick

Postby jeannemiki on 29 Sep 2011, 20:07

well i think the pairing was just great the way it was because Yuki and some of the others were only looking for something like a mom in Tohru but kyo was not looking for that at all only someone who would accept him whole heatedly with everything he stood for and i think it was quite clear to begin with Tohru did say she liked the cat best so i`very happy about the way it turned out any other pairing would have the wrong feel to it
jeannemiki

Postby sherlover on 01 Oct 2011, 06:20

sono me kuchi hodo ni :D
sherlover

Postby silvery on 03 Oct 2011, 01:19

most of the Jump shounen manga

Shoujo-ish manga are W Juliet II, Otomen and trying to get my hands on Kyou mo a****a mo
silvery

Postby Arty-chan on 04 Oct 2011, 18:38

I've actually been finishing Yakitate Japan since it's finally done scanlating
Arty-chan

---------

PreviousNext

Return to General