What manga are you reading today?

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

What manga are you reading today?

Postby sherlover on 22 May 2011, 07:51

so what is the manga you are reading now? :D
Last edited by sherlover on 17 Jun 2011, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.
sherlover

Re: Which manga are you reading today?

Postby Nintai on 22 May 2011, 08:10

Today im gonna read all Harlequin Mangas again and the Manga Red River (even if i already read it like 8 times)

what about u sherlover, u didnt write anything with ur post^^
Nintai
Cool User

Postby sherlover on 22 May 2011, 08:12

Nintai wrote:Today im gonna read all Harlequin Mangas again and the Manga Red River (even if i already read it like 8 times)

im still deciding on what to read today lol so many are there..i guess ill read noblesse!!
sherlover

Postby Duchess on 23 May 2011, 20:57

Nintai wrote:Today im gonna read all Harlequin Mangas again and the Manga Red River (even if i already read it like 8 times)

i keep reading Red River again and again, but i'l currently reading 2 mangas atm, Saver and Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, i keep switching when i get bored with a chapter
Duchess
Site Admin

Postby amivaj on 24 May 2011, 03:59

I have so many, I just finished Lovely Lesson, but I am starting some manwha that are pretty good by the same author but I don't remember the name T_T....
amivaj

Postby Nintai on 25 May 2011, 07:06

Duchess wrote:

i keep reading Red River again and again, but i'l currently reading 2 mangas atm, Saver and Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, i keep switching when i get bored with a chapter

So u like Red River, Saver and Hana Kimi (always use the short name)...
I like u more and more ;) (additionally to the fact that i like u becouse u made sms)

But more than that i wanna read Superior Cross!! But noone is scanlating it... Rawr! :evil:

amivaj wrote:I have so many, I just finished Lovely Lesson, but I am starting some manwha that are pretty good by the same author but I don't remember the name T_T....

Gonna try Lovely Lesson (damn, i have too many not fully scanlated manga/manhwa, but whatever)
and u can just look for the other manhwa

With much of my Hate
Nintai
Nintai
Cool User

Postby Alessa9 on 25 May 2011, 16:39

I just finished re-reading Ai Hime - Ai to Himegoto (I love Mitsuki Kako) for the third time and I'm currently reading Ardour.
Alessa9
Cool User

Postby sooocute on 26 May 2011, 20:32

All Harlequin comics since it's my first time. I know I'll finish it really fast 'cause I just noticed that it's short series. :)

And yes to Red River!! It's like one of my ultimate favorites even I owned the set and the artbook, too. My roommate got tired of me reading it many times and forbid me to use her books so I had to open my box to get RR out to be on the shelves, lol. :lol: I even downloaded it so I can leave it at my parents' computer just in case if I come over. :D
sooocute

Postby crystalite on 30 May 2011, 01:44

I love Ai Hime as well. I re-read it about two weeks ago! Mitsuki Kako is (my personal opinion) one of the best shojo mangaka. I also re-read Midnight Secretary...recently though, I have been reading the actual Harlequin romance novels after reading the Harlequin comics...
crystalite

Postby jollychick on 30 May 2011, 23:14

Today I'm reading the manga Chocolate Girl by Yoshihara Yuki. I absolutely love comedy!! It's so...comedic! :lol:
jollychick

---------

Next

Return to General