what is ur obsession

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: what is ur obsession

Postby sherlover on 08 May 2011, 17:09

bakaneko wrote:
Nintai wrote:
if u combine all that, u get a guy, sitting in his room all day while playing some computer game or watching/reading anime/manga he already watched/read like 10000 times

well, i'm kinda a female version of you then... :mrgreen:

*sigh*

no wonder i don't have a bf... :cry:

its not ur weak point that u dont have a bf
its just that u r not ready to choose one^_^
im sure ull find the one you like one day :D :D
sherlover

Postby sherlover on 08 May 2011, 17:24

Nintai wrote:
bakaneko wrote:
Nintai wrote:
if u combine all that, u get a guy, sitting in his room all day while playing some computer game or watching/reading anime/manga he already watched/read like 10000 times

well, i'm kinda a female version of you then... :mrgreen:

*sigh*

no wonder i don't have a bf... :cry:

i would take u anytime^^
but i bet u dont live in austria :cry:

if anyone is living in austria, and is at least a bit pretty, tell me!^^

nintai austria is a big place look around im sure ull find a girl u like...all the best :D :D hmmm
since u say u r good at basketball im sure u are pretty popular at ur place as u can see in most of the dramas and anime(just kidding)just wanted to cheer you up :D

nintai study well also trust me on this :D :D
sherlover

Postby jollychick on 14 May 2011, 18:49

paikea wrote:
blanblah wrote:Books, manga, music, and my own imagination. Combine them all and it's a nice party. Well, as far as I'm concerned.

How do i get an invite? That's my kinda bash ^__^

I'll be needing an invitation also!! ;)
jollychick

Postby bakaneko on 15 May 2011, 06:55

oh gosh, i don't wanna brag, but atm i'm obsessed with my own homemade mashed potato, YUMMY!! :D

my tummy is all blotted from eating too much mashed potato.. i even use it as dipping sauce! lol

hahahah it's my first try making my own from scratch (usually just bought it from store)... i even went to the market at 6.30 a.m. in the morning and almost sprained my ankle (READ : Market in the morning is a very dangerous place what's with potholes as traps and cars honking >.<)...
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 16 May 2011, 05:09

bakaneko wrote:oh gosh, i don't wanna brag, but atm i'm obsessed with my own homemade mashed potato, YUMMY!! :D

my tummy is all blotted from eating too much mashed potato.. i even use it as dipping sauce! lol

hahahah it's my first try making my own from scratch (usually just bought it from store)... i even went to the market at 6.30 a.m. in the morning and almost sprained my ankle (READ : Market in the morning is a very dangerous place what's with potholes as traps and cars honking >.<)...

hahaha really funny but i do appreciate ur courage to go to market at an early hour and that too in such traffic :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 16 May 2011, 12:08

sure, i have to brave the traffic and all to get my potatoes! XD and it was worth it! :D
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby ctina on 20 May 2011, 20:31

I think you can tell that reading mangas or books is my obsession, I'm in my world when I read and I forget everything around me.
So much that I hardly do anything else, but in "real life" I also have obligations and so I often have to put an end to it by violent. It's like an addiction but I'm living a real life so I must restrict myself :cry:
But I Love It..... :D
ctina

Postby kanonx3 on 26 Aug 2011, 01:16

Manga, especially shoujo romance manga.

Also obsess with drama. I'm very picky on drama but if it's one I like, I would stalk the person/site that is releasing it. =]
kanonx3

Postby 4Stars on 26 Jan 2012, 06:52

My obssessions are probably reading (whether it's a manga/manwha or a novel), writing (I kinda want to become an author, though I still have a ways to go), singing (I also have a ways to go with that), dancing, and animals (Ever since I was little I wanted to be a vet). :D
4Stars

Postby bakaneko on 30 Jan 2012, 01:52

atm, i'm into oranges... mandarin oranges! so many to eat, so little time... i'm eating a lot of it daily nowadays it's giving me diarrhea! :oops: but it taste so good... yum yum!
bakaneko
Elite Member

---------

Previous

Return to General