what is ur obsession

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: what is ur obsession

Postby bakaneko on 05 May 2011, 23:16

Duchess wrote:I'll have to second that, if i get interested in it, i'll read so much to the point where i have nags under my eyes, i mean sleep for 4hors is not a good thing i wake up feeling moody and with a big head-ache

well at least you sleep... XD i don't go to sleep until i finish reading! :D
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 06 May 2011, 07:20

bakaneko wrote:
Duchess wrote:I'll have to second that, if i get interested in it, i'll read so much to the point where i have nags under my eyes, i mean sleep for 4hors is not a good thing i wake up feeling moody and with a big head-ache

well at least you sleep... XD i don't go to sleep until i finish reading! :D

once it happened to me that i had left reading a book due to a sudden test but after finishing the exam i pulled an allnighter and by the time i finished it was dawn and i had darkcircles thanks to GOD next day was a holiday :D the book was coma by robin cook
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 06 May 2011, 23:52

hahahahha, sometimes i didn't even sleep for a couple of days... but that was back when i was younger... now i'm older i find out that i can only survive one day of not sleeping and even then i'd be a bit cranky and light headed the next day... old age catching up to me... :mrgreen:
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 07 May 2011, 09:31

bakaneko wrote:hahahahha, sometimes i didn't even sleep for a couple of days... but that was back when i was younger... now i'm older i find out that i can only survive one day of not sleeping and even then i'd be a bit cranky and light headed the next day... old age catching up to me... :mrgreen:

i agree with u bakaneko^_^
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 07 May 2011, 11:33

sherlover wrote:
bakaneko wrote:hahahahha, sometimes i didn't even sleep for a couple of days... but that was back when i was younger... now i'm older i find out that i can only survive one day of not sleeping and even then i'd be a bit cranky and light headed the next day... old age catching up to me... :mrgreen:

but admitting it makes me feel oh so old though... lol i would like to think i'm still young, but my body would beg to differ...

oooh, i'm also obsessed with cats, and i think i drive my parents (among others) crazy with my conserve energy and water obsession... but hey, with all of the wasteful behavior out there, someone gotta watch out for Mother Earth... XD
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby Nintai on 07 May 2011, 21:47

my turn now,

im obsessed with mangas, anime, asian dramas, playing computer games, watching comedy movies and TOMBOYS! XD

if u combine all that, u get a guy, sitting in his room all day while playing some computer game or watching/reading anime/manga he already watched/read like 10000 times

and u could say i have a bit of an obsession with basketball concering the 2 hours of P.E. i have in school

last thing im obsessed with: Lelouch with cat ears! :D

with much love for all the tomboys in this world,
Nintai
Nintai
Cool User

Postby bakaneko on 08 May 2011, 14:33

Nintai wrote:
if u combine all that, u get a guy, sitting in his room all day while playing some computer game or watching/reading anime/manga he already watched/read like 10000 times

well, i'm kinda a female version of you then... :mrgreen:

*sigh*

no wonder i don't have a bf... :cry:
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby Nintai on 08 May 2011, 14:39

bakaneko wrote:
Nintai wrote:

well, i'm kinda a female version of you then... :mrgreen:

*sigh*

no wonder i don't have a bf... :cry:

i would take u anytime^^
but i bet u dont live in austria :cry:

if anyone is living in austria, and is at least a bit pretty, tell me!^^
Nintai
Cool User

Postby bakaneko on 08 May 2011, 14:55

Nintai wrote:i would take u anytime^^
but i bet u dont live in austria :cry:

if anyone is living in austria, and is at least a bit pretty, tell me!^^

awwwww sorry, i'm not anywhere near austria.. T.T

well, i ain't pretty either, so.... :|
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 08 May 2011, 17:04

bakaneko wrote:
sherlover wrote:

but admitting it makes me feel oh so old though... lol i would like to think i'm still young, but my body would beg to differ...

oooh, i'm also obsessed with cats, and i think i drive my parents (among others) crazy with my conserve energy and water obsession... but hey, with all of the wasteful behavior out there, someone gotta watch out for Mother Earth... XD

ur name tells me that u are crazy for cats...yea we all have to feel responsible for mother earth^_^its a good thing..but it is a pity very few people care about these things though
sherlover

---------

PreviousNext

Return to General