what is ur obsession

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: what is ur obsession

Postby alexandrite on 25 Feb 2011, 18:59

Reading would be an obsession of mine. Once I find an interesting novel or manga, I would become unable to concentrate on anything else and would even pull an all-nighter just to finish it. When I was reading the seventh harry potter book, I remember that it drove me insane each time I was interrupted. But, somehow I managed to finish it three days.
alexandrite
Elite Member

Postby ichigo_daisuki on 04 Mar 2011, 03:16

This is easy; my current obsession is the online game TinierMe ^o^
ichigo_daisuki

Postby marshi on 06 Mar 2011, 11:25

i think my obsession is listening to music and reading ^^ I read everything and anything I can get my hans on :lol: Samme goes for the music, except for hiphop, never really understood it.. :/
marshi

Postby sherlover on 06 Mar 2011, 13:31

marshi wrote:i think my obsession is listening to music and reading ^^ I read everything and anything I can get my hans on :lol: Samme goes for the music, except for hiphop, never really understood it.. :/

so whose ur fav band or singer? :D
sherlover

Postby beenz on 14 Mar 2011, 00:30

My current obsession right now is Animes, Mangas, and TinerMe.
beenz

Postby little cherry on 25 Mar 2011, 14:44

magic stories and romantic manga. I read some of them each week. If I can't, there is something missing.
little cherry
Elite Member

Postby blue_jade9 on 26 Mar 2011, 01:00

Manga, anime and science fiction are my obsessions at the moment.
blue_jade9

Postby bakaneko on 03 May 2011, 09:39

i love reading, but books are much more expensive nowadays... T.T so that's why i change to manga, since it's cheaper...

and oh, i LOVE cooking!!! i like trying out new recipes and i would love to try some of the food i saw being cooked on AFC... yummy!
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby neuhikari on 05 May 2011, 20:52

manga I love shoujo/josei/supernatural crime sometimes seinen too. e.g.: until death do us part I love that maga for manhwa for me Is Hwan Mi ri I love her work I read nearly everything from her.

for Hobby my hobby is collecting I collect postcards/stamps/movies/books nearly everything that I'm interested in. 8-)
neuhikari

Postby Duchess on 05 May 2011, 21:30

alexandrite wrote:Reading would be an obsession of mine. Once I find an interesting novel or manga, I would become unable to concentrate on anything else and would even pull an all-nighter just to finish it. When I was reading the seventh harry potter book, I remember that it drove me insane each time I was interrupted. But, somehow I managed to finish it three days.

I'll have to second that, if i get interested in it, i'll read so much to the point where i have nags under my eyes, i mean sleep for 4hors is not a good thing i wake up feeling moody and with a big head-ache
Duchess
Site Admin

---------

PreviousNext

Return to General