What do you with your life?

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

What do you with your life?

Postby crystalite on 09 Jul 2011, 13:51

I'm a college student now, studying economics and computer science. I've been thinking about to do with my life afterwards...
A lot of my friends have concrete plans to go to professional schools like med or law or to go to grad school to be researcher or professor...(they're doing research all the time.... :cry: )

Any ideas :idea: ?
I'm thinking maybe grad school will be good, but I would have to write a thesis (but my school doesn't do those and it's hard to find professor who will...)

I was looking at a another discussion and a lot of people seem to be my age so I was wondering what you guys were thinking about...
crystalite

Re: What do you with your life?

Postby sherlover on 11 Jul 2011, 16:10

hi buddy!!im in my professional years ..i have been through your phase of being not sure about what to do in life.. to have high goals which you cant achieve is a mere waste of time and sometimes its best to do what you like than regretting the opportunity you had...

i think my best bet will be that you follow what you really want to do..dont let others thinking bother you..and no matter what happens dont loose hope and confidence cuz GOD always has the best things in store for us.....
all the best ..i know u will be something you will be proud of in future!! :D
sherlover

Postby Duchess on 11 Jul 2011, 17:35

sherlover wrote:hi buddy!!im in my professional years ..i have been through your phase of being not sure about what to do in life.. to have high goals which you cant achieve is a mere waste of time and sometimes its best to do what you like than regretting the opportunity you had...

i think my best bet will be that you follow what you really want to do..dont let others thinking bother you..and no matter what happens dont loose hope and confidence cuz GOD always has the best things in store for us.....
all the best ..i know u will be something you will be proud of in future!! :D

Sherlover is right, don't let others thinking influence you into doing something you might come to hate in the future,
Duchess
Site Admin

Postby crystalite on 19 Jul 2011, 17:33

Thank you! I think that I am feeling pressured by time because before I realized, I'm going to graduate when it feels like yesterday that I entered college. I guess I should find what I love first and take it slow.
crystalite

Postby cookiemonsterpower on 19 Jul 2011, 22:12

I start my first year of college in august! I am doing nursing..I cant wait! :D
cookiemonsterpower
Valued Contributor

Postby sherlover on 20 Jul 2011, 08:10

cookiemonsterpower wrote:I start my first year of college in august! I am doing nursing..I cant wait! :D

all the best!! :D
sherlover

Postby lucy_nyu13 on 22 Jul 2011, 17:55

at the moment enjoying my last vacation, because I have one semester left, so I'm really worried about finding job before I finish college :(
lucy_nyu13

Postby sherlover on 23 Jul 2011, 07:35

lucy_nyu13 wrote:at the moment enjoying my last vacation, because I have one semester left, so I'm really worried about finding job before I finish college :(

dont worry ..you can do it..you have it in u..always be positive.. :D :D
sherlover

---------

Return to General