Two and Half Men

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: Two and Half Men

Postby sflores on 26 May 2011, 19:02

i really dont know how the show is going to work anymore. the reason why the show was such a hit was because of charlie sheen. I just feel that many things are going to be change so they can use Kucher.
sflores

Postby anoni on 09 Jun 2011, 23:42

I saw the entire serie....yeah, that show was charlie sheen. So for me, the sitcom die when they fired sheen...so, now I have only the big bang theory and the new show from HBO game of throne!!!! and sometimes Bones and lie to me on Fox.

see ya
anochan
anoni

Postby lrose on 23 Jun 2011, 12:00

I'm big fan of Two and Half Men, and Charlie plays himself it's really fun show, and really sad that it will end Charlies part in it. But actor can't play if he is in clinic so... :(
lrose

Postby beenz on 04 Dec 2011, 00:19

I've been watching the latest season with Ashton Kutcher and I don't really care for it. It's not the same without Charlie Sheen. And it's that I really care about Charlie Sheen, the producer did the right thing to fire him, he was a jerk, it's the character of a brother that I liked. Charlie and Alan bickered like brothers usually do and it was funny, now the show isn't the same anymore. I'll still watch just to keep the ratings and support the other actors that made the show so great.
beenz

---------

Previous

Return to General