trendy US!!!

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: trendy US!!!

Postby mokona on 22 May 2011, 04:00

I don't do my make up often and when i do i really only focus on my eyes because i defiantly have pretty eyes and hate the feel of concealer and powder. thou i will admit to secretly being obsessed with lip care product. Lipstick, chap stick, gloss, liners, glitters,, tints doesn't mater if i see a pretty color or a new type i just cant seem to help myself. I have about 30 different colors of lipstick some of which i have only ever used once thought they look great with my coloring.

@ Nintai wearing makeup really has very little to do with what a guy thinks of us, we do it for ourselves and the other girls because rarely does a guy even notice what we are wearing and what our make up looks like. Unless you are one of those girls who is a complete and total slob who looks grungy when she is alone and only dresses up and puts on makeup for her guy or to go out it really isn't all that big a difference with or without make up. Think of it as feminine armor, we done it because of how it makes us feel and see ourselves, as well as because of how the other women we run into are going to see us. Not because some guy is going to stop and stare at the pretty green of my eyes and notice that my iris is ringed in gold like a cats.
mokona

Postby sherlover on 22 May 2011, 07:32

mokona wrote:I don't do my make up often and when i do i really only focus on my eyes because i defiantly have pretty eyes and hate the feel of concealer and powder. thou i will admit to secretly being obsessed with lip care product. Lipstick, chap stick, gloss, liners, glitters,, tints doesn't mater if i see a pretty color or a new type i just cant seem to help myself. I have about 30 different colors of lipstick some of which i have only ever used once thought they look great with my coloring.

@ Nintai wearing makeup really has very little to do with what a guy thinks of us, we do it for ourselves and the other girls because rarely does a guy even notice what we are wearing and what our make up looks like. Unless you are one of those girls who is a complete and total slob who looks grungy when she is alone and only dresses up and puts on makeup for her guy or to go out it really isn't all that big a difference with or without make up. Think of it as feminine armor, we done it because of how it makes us feel and see ourselves, as well as because of how the other women we run into are going to see us. Not because some guy is going to stop and stare at the pretty green of my eyes and notice that my iris is ringed in gold like a cats.

very well said mokona..i really like the last line man....i would love to see ur lipsticks^_^
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 22 May 2011, 16:02

yeah, i read in a manga it says makeup is a woman's armor.. XD

eye makeup is most important, imo.. when your eyes look pretty than you will have an overall pretty look... maybe coz your eyes are the first thing ppl will noticed when they look at you?
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby neuhikari on 23 May 2011, 09:10

for cosmetic I have a huge puppa box that I got long time ago i have every kind of color in there and I got my moms puppa box too so I have colors but I don't use most of them. for an american brand I like Clare I use their cosmetic they are really cute. for Clothes I don't care much of a brand as long as they are comfi but I like using Eddie bauer his clother are really good
neuhikari

Postby sherlover on 23 May 2011, 13:14

i would like to inform everyone here to discard cosmetics which are old ...they are really harmful once their shelf life is over :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 24 May 2011, 00:04

hmmm, i'm wondering what are the shelf lives for each item? i saw some things can last for 3-5 years, a few only a couple of years.. not sure... XD

neeways, are you girls above cosmetic surgery or not? me personally, i don't like them..

first coz i hate any sharp objects near my face/body, secondly i hate pain and it's against my religion beliefs... though i know many of the same religion as me did it.. but that's between them and our God, i guess... but some went overboard and did too much and their face looks funny you know.. i hear it's like an addiction, ppl usually go overboard and end up looking like an alien instead of prettier... :|
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby amivaj on 24 May 2011, 03:57

I like Tarte make line. It suppose to be non-animal tested and organic, but I'm not so sure about the organic part. Their lip gloss and blushes are the best I've used plus the color selection is wide and great.
amivaj

Postby sherlover on 24 May 2011, 11:32

Image :D :D :D they look lovely
sherlover

---------

Previous

Return to General