trendy US!!!

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: trendy US!!!

Postby jollychick on 07 May 2011, 18:50

I love doing my nails!! I do a different design once a week!! In addition i tend to love custom accessories so I just bought a Coach (Scribble print) case for my cell phone (EVO 4g). I don't do much makeup but I own quite a few bracelets and pairs of earrings. Being a girl is AWESOME!! LOL :lol:
jollychick

Postby Nintai on 07 May 2011, 22:14

i dont use any makeup at all, not very suprising right^^
and i dont really understand girls that use makeup, i mean right u look prettier, but what about ur true self? u have to find a man that loves u without makeup, else he just likes the makeup and not ur face

saying this, doing nails is ok, since u arent really hiding ur true self

anyway, good luck in ur love life girls, i gave up on mine^^
Nintai
Cool User

Postby bakaneko on 08 May 2011, 14:38

jollychick wrote:I love doing my nails!! I do a different design once a week!! In addition i tend to love custom accessories so I just bought a Coach (Scribble print) case for my cell phone (EVO 4g). I don't do much makeup but I own quite a few bracelets and pairs of earrings. Being a girl is AWESOME!! LOL :lol:

i totally suck at doing nails... i never understand how to spread the nail polish properly on my nails, let along do cool designs for my nails... XD

well, makeup isn't just about hiding your true self... it depends on the intend of the person who is wearing makeup... some ppl are wearing makeup just to enhance their looks, while others wear makeup to totally change the way they look completely... i guess the later would fall into the category of hiding themselves... that's why i have no qualms about makeup or the ppl who put on makeup, as long as they didn't go overboard with it or anything...

it's like putting on an outfit.. when you're given the choice between clothes that enhance your body shape and clothes that fits poorly on your body, which would you choose? ;)
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby jollychick on 14 May 2011, 18:47

bakaneko wrote:
jollychick wrote:I love doing my nails!! I do a different design once a week!! In addition i tend to love custom accessories so I just bought a Coach (Scribble print) case for my cell phone (EVO 4g). I don't do much makeup but I own quite a few bracelets and pairs of earrings. Being a girl is AWESOME!! LOL :lol:

i totally suck at doing nails... i never understand how to spread the nail polish properly on my nails, let along do cool designs for my nails... XD

well, makeup isn't just about hiding your true self... it depends on the intend of the person who is wearing makeup... some ppl are wearing makeup just to enhance their looks, while others wear makeup to totally change the way they look completely... i guess the later would fall into the category of hiding themselves... that's why i have no qualms about makeup or the ppl who put on makeup, as long as they didn't go overboard with it or anything...

it's like putting on an outfit.. when you're given the choice between clothes that enhance your body shape and clothes that fits poorly on your body, which would you choose? ;)

Trust me when i say painting nails isn't that hard. After you paint them about 2 times you'll be coming up with all kinds of designs that look awesome in no time! And to answer your question, I'd definitely choose body shape enhancing stuff...I'll go for comfort when I'm a bit older...lol 8-)
jollychick

Postby bakaneko on 15 May 2011, 06:58

ikr? when you get older you tend to want more comfort.. heck, i even pick fabrics that are more comfortable in this hot weather since i sweat a lot... i love cotton, you know.. XD

but wanting to feel comfortable doesn't mean you have to look like a total shlump in it.. it burns my eyes when i see ppl with great body (which i envy since i'm fat lol) wears clothes that are way too big or fat ppl who wears like, super tiny clothes... urgh! get a clothes that FIT properly, ppl!
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 16 May 2011, 05:16

yeah it is i reckon..so do u add accessories to ur nails like little gems and all? :D
sherlover

Postby sherlover on 16 May 2011, 05:34

when u walk down the path of ur life u meet different people who have different opinions on make up and stuff...some of them like it and some of them dont ...but hey u are wrong if u say u like her natural self without make up on the day she looks great in make up cuz either way u just looking at her outerself and not the innerself ...she wants to beautify herself for u man!!and sometimes it is for her self-confidence and herself (and here im talking about makeup which enhances her looks not the heavy gothic styled make up).....and when u r asking not to wear make up then at the same time u have to say dont wear beautiful clothes just where simple things and try to get the attention of someone who looks at u the same way everyday..there are some days in ur life when u want to make the heads turn(the day of wedding) :D :D

beauty is not a need for a women its just a passion
beauty is not a need for a women its just natural :D
makeup is not a need for a women its just an addition
Last edited by sherlover on 22 May 2011, 07:37, edited 2 times in total.
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 16 May 2011, 12:01

*nod nod*

not like i wear makeup everyday either... but when i wear makeup i don't like heavy makeup... i like earth tones for my eyeshadows and i'm not a big fan of super red lipstick either... i like nude colors for lipsticks...

oh yeah, about why i'm bad at nail painting, one of the reason is because i have shaky hands.. i always end up coloring not just my nails, but my fingers too.. :oops:
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 17 May 2011, 16:51

everything is a piece if cake after a few trails i encourage u to keep trying.. :D
Last edited by sherlover on 22 May 2011, 07:38, edited 1 time in total.
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 20 May 2011, 12:33

i've pretty much gave up on applying nail polish.. if i want colors for my nails i pay the pros to do it for me.. :mrgreen:
bakaneko
Elite Member

---------

PreviousNext

Return to General