trendy US!!!

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

trendy US!!!

Postby sherlover on 09 Apr 2011, 07:44

Well all girls i know want to be trendy and looks good..definitely lot of time goes into shopping for their fav range of clothes and cosmetics and what not... :D

well i am a huge fan of bracelets and watches..and i have a huge collection of it..i love cosmetics too but im still looking out for a good complete make up box!!what brands do u guys use? :D
sherlover

Re: trendy US!!!

Postby sherlover on 15 Apr 2011, 08:34

wow girls here are not interested in cosmetics i guess all of us here believe in natural beauty!! :D Image
sherlover

Postby ruby on 16 Apr 2011, 04:24

I myself don't use a lot of makeup....but when I do my favorite product is Lancome Cosmetics, have always used them...
ruby

Postby sherlover on 17 Apr 2011, 11:14

ruby wrote:I myself don't use a lot of makeup....but when I do my favorite product is Lancome Cosmetics, have always used them...

hey ruby :D how r ya?thnx a lot for the response wow i just checked in google they really look good here at my place the popular brands are lakme and revlon^_^..have u heard of a brand called CLINIQUE are its procucts good?
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 17 Apr 2011, 11:25

i'm not very picky about my clothes but i am picky with my cosmetics lol... i mix my cosmetic though.. i mostly uses M.A.C stuff coz my friend is a makeup artist so we get 20% discount using his card, but i also use others like Shu Uemura, Maybelline, Loreal, etc... i also love Lancome's makeup remover and the skincare range... but i do have kinda an extensive collection of brush kit since i get very anal about my brush and i have to use different brush for different things especially my eyeshadow brushes...

but i don't have that many eyeshadow colours since M.A.C and Shu Uemura eyeshadows are really expensive but i mostly stick to earth tones like bronze, chocolate, gold, etc.. they're the easiest to match with any outfit.. oh i do have a couple of greens and a purple and a couple shades of pink, but i like my earth tones better.. and oh, make sure you have a good black eyeshadow pallet.. like, REAL black black.. after years of experimenting, i find out that my eyes look the best with smoky eyes, so you can experiment with your eyes too to see what kind/colour of eye makeup suit you the best.. and if you have a wide face like me, don't forget to shade your cheeks and nose.. lol and oh, lately i like to pair my smoky eyes with nude colour lipstick... when i do my makeup, my eyes take the longest usually.. i don't put on makeup frequently, but when i do, i make sure i do it properly...

oooh, i have a few makeup pet peeves (things other ppl do that gets on your nerves), do you have any?
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby ruby on 20 Apr 2011, 02:19

sherlover wrote:
ruby wrote:I myself don't use a lot of makeup....but when I do my favorite product is Lancome Cosmetics, have always used them...

hey ruby :D how r ya?thnx a lot for the response wow i just checked in google they really look good here at my place the popular brands are lakme and revlon^_^..have u heard of a brand called CLINIQUE are its procucts good?

Hey sherlover...doing great how@ you??? Yep, I've heard of clinique, it's a really popular, more affordable than some....never heard of lakme but we have revlon also...
ruby

Postby sherlover on 20 Apr 2011, 14:53

ruby wrote:
sherlover wrote:

Hey sherlover...doing great how@ you??? Yep, I've heard of clinique, it's a really popular, more affordable than some....never heard of lakme but we have revlon also...

hi!!im good too.ohh actually lakme is local company :D.hows life? ;) n hows work at sms(shoujo manhwa scans)
sherlover

Postby beenz on 02 May 2011, 17:49

Not crazy with the fashion nowadays and I don't use much makeup anymore. It seems that makeup can be addictive, after a while you end up putting on too much cos you don't like the way your natural skin looks. It was hard going back to using less and getting use to the way I really look. But my favorite is MAC.
beenz

Postby sherlover on 03 May 2011, 09:06

beenz wrote:Not crazy with the fashion nowadays and I don't use much makeup anymore. It seems that makeup can be addictive, after a while you end up putting on too much cos you don't like the way your natural skin looks. It was hard going back to using less and getting use to the way I really look. But my favorite is MAC.

yeah i agree beenz ...after using make up i realised we can look beautiful naturally when we have a good skin and good complexion both can be developed gradually..now i only do makeup on grand occasions..all i use daily is a sunscreen and a night cream for complexion :D :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 03 May 2011, 09:30

and too much makeup can make your skin pasty and ruin your complexion.. that's why i only use makeup on for special occasion... mah poor skin can't breath! *clings to her skin*
bakaneko
Elite Member

---------

Next

Return to General