Transformers : Dark of the Moon

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Transformers : Dark of the Moon

Postby bakaneko on 29 Jun 2011, 12:51

OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

i finally watched it today at noon and i was like, OMG!!!!! so much better than the second one... okay, so it IS a bit long (2 hours and 32 minutes) but i guess they had to make it long coz i have a feeling like this is the last one? coz everything is tied up well in the end...

it's like, okay, there are some cliche stuff in there, but at least they are more controlled and aren't as rampant as in the second movie...

me and my friends were waiting to get into the cinema and i was a giant ball of nervous excitement and we were the first one to get into the hall... and when i saw my darling bumble bee, i was crying and whimpering... OH MY DARLING!!!! you're still as handsome as i first laid my eyes on you!!!! *clings*

oh yeah, watch in 3D if it's available at the cinema near you... worth it! and oh, bring loads tissue... there's some character death... autobots... so be warned! :twisted:

P/S : i won't say anything more until more ppl have watched this movie.. don't wanna give too away too much spoiler and ruined it for everyone, you know.. XD
bakaneko
Elite Member

Re: Transformers : Dark of the Moon

Postby sherlover on 30 Jun 2011, 11:47

really buddy u r one lucky girl..i so wanna watch it but i have an exam coming up so in strapped to my study room at the moment!!! :D :D so what do u think about megan's replacement?bumble bee is something i wish to have by my side too lol :D :D

this year is packed with my fav releases..first transformers 3
second harry potter 7 part 2
and twilight saga breaking dawn part 1 :D :D
sherlover

Postby Alessa9 on 05 Jul 2011, 17:26

sherlover wrote:this year is packed with my fav releases..first transformers 3
second harry potter 7 part 2
and twilight saga breaking dawn part 1 :D :D

I want to watch those too! I would add Cowboys and Aliens, Mission: Impossible 4 and Immortals to my list. I love Sci-Fi and Action movies!

I saw Transformers 3 in IMAX 3D on Friday night and it was awesome!!! If you haven't watched it yet, then I highly urge you to! It was even better than the first one and definitely much, much better than the 2nd one.
Alessa9
Cool User

Postby LuluLemon on 05 Jul 2011, 19:21

lol my fav part was when the chinese dude(forgot his name) and sam came out of the bathroom stall with the chinese dude's pants down. that was hilarious! also the part where the chinese dude was like 'Who wants chicken dinner now?' lol anyways it was a funny movie altho there was like no plot...=_= and i kinda like megan fox better. the new girl is too barbie-ish. i don't think she can act.
LuluLemon
Valued Contributor

Postby sherlover on 06 Jul 2011, 12:29

ya i too think megan was better!!but whatever.... its a good movie..love autobots!!! :D
sherlover

Postby cookiemonsterpower on 07 Jul 2011, 01:56

One question !
Did you gys watch it in 3-D :?: :?: i did and it was :o amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!3-D really makes the difference!!!! :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
cookiemonsterpower
Valued Contributor

Postby bakaneko on 07 Jul 2011, 14:10

LuluLemon wrote:anyways it was a funny movie altho there was like no plot...=_=

actually, there WAS a plot... and i think this plot makes so much more sense than the previous two movies.. well, maybe an idea.. the idea of the decepticons enslaving humans.. it makes more sense on why humans didn't know they existed even though they've been on Earth for a long long time (remember jetfire, etc?)... i thought that was such a good idea, but i guess they didn't elaborate it enough in the movie.. had they elaborate more on that idea and explain it better it would of made this 3rd movie even better than the first one....

my fave part is the sugar glider part.. i thought that was cool how they were flying and all and where can i buy the suit? :lol:

and i don't really give a damn about the human actors/actresses, as long as the robots acted well enough... :D

the chinese dude was the only interesting new character... and you know what, i always wanted them to let that genius black hacker dude and his friend (the white woman who contacted him about the code thingy).... those two are the most interesting side character in the first movie, they should of brought them back.. :p

and oh, about sentinel, actually i think sentinel was kinda a good prime coz he's like, optimus' mentor/teacher right? so it doesn't make sense that someone like optimus would have a bad guy as his mentor... according to the old series, the prime that had that kinda thinking (about how other lifeforms are below them and should be their slaves and all) was prima nova, the second prime... so i got a huge shock when they made sentinel the bad guy.. and a bit cheated too.. :P
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby Alessa9 on 07 Jul 2011, 14:40

cookiemonsterpower wrote:One question !
Did you gys watch it in 3-D :?: :?: i did and it was :o amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!3-D really makes the difference!!!! :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

I did and it was awesome! It was totally worth it!
Alessa9
Cool User

Postby sherlover on 26 Jul 2011, 11:01

so now who has seen hp 7? :D :D
sherlover

Postby Arana on 28 Jul 2011, 20:17

Is there really such a big difference between the movie in 3D and, well, without? I was planning on watching it but went on a 3 weeks vacation. Now I'm just waiting for it to come out in DVD. =x
But with all of you saying it's even better than the second.... considering the 2nd was awesome... I just can't wait to get my hands on it!
Arana

---------

Next

Return to General