THE WRONG MIRROR

Talk about our projects here.
No ''THANK YOU'' post here please!

THE WRONG MIRROR

Postby sherlover on 21 Jul 2011, 08:06

OFFICIAL DISCUSSION PAGE OF THE BRAND NEW MANGA :THE WRONG MIRROR!!!

SUMMARY:He had robbed her of everyone she loved
To Karen Aylward, newspaper magnate Hal Chissolm was a monster. He'd refused to marry Kirsty, her pregnant twin sister, so that Kirsty had given up their son at birth--to be adopted by Karen.
Then Kirsty was fatally injured in a terrorist attack. And from her deathbed she had told Hal about their child. It was the first Hal had heard of him.
He wanted the son he had never known and he threatened to take him away unless Karen agreed to marry him. To her he had seemed to be a man of no feeling, yet clearly he was--and the feelings he aroused in Karen were equally intense ....
sherlover

Re: THE WRONG MIRROR

Postby jollychick on 22 Jul 2011, 20:59

I just finished the 1st chapter...
the only thing that come to mind is 'Can't wait for the rest!'
It's already so dramatic and interesting that I really wanna see where they're going to take the relationship between Karen and Hal. As a side note, I like that fact that Hal could tell Karen and Kristy apart on their first meeting, but I worry about him making that mistake at a crucial moment later on.
jollychick

Postby ctina on 28 Jul 2011, 20:56

I also like this story, the first two chapters were very interesting.
There are many problems and obstacles which Karen and Hal must handle....
And I'm sure they will handle them together :) I hope so :D

But for me it would be very difficult...
Just the idea to have a relationship with the ex-lover of my sister... :o
I don't know if I can handle such a connection, even more so when we were twins.... :shock:
ctina

Postby Iaria on 01 Aug 2011, 04:39

I find this one very intriguing. There's probably too much to put in 5 chapters though. I wonder what was the twin sister hiding and why is the man interested in having a baby so quickly? I'm anticipating what the last two chapters will bring. I'm a little disappointed she gave in marriage so quickly. Anything to blow off her ex I guess. ;)

Iaria

Postby romance20 on 02 Aug 2011, 01:36

I loved it so far and i can't wait for the rest. and i art work was worderful.
romance20
Cool User

Postby Iaria on 02 Aug 2011, 19:52

Of Course Kristy's ex-husband was lying Hal! You're so stupid! She has more right to be suspicious of you.
Iaria

Postby Iaria on 06 Aug 2011, 03:13

Enjoyable read but the ending was meh. And she's pregnant with twins... how predictable. :|

A somewhat interesting read but lacks a substantial romance with a disappointing ending. I'm not sure if the couple actually reciprocated their feelings for one another. At least they're happily married.

Iaria

Postby sherlover on 07 Aug 2011, 07:40

i think there should be an explanation to why the male lead liked our heroine and her sis!!
yeah the ending could have been better... :D :D but all in all it was a good read
sherlover

---------

Return to Projects