Sharing Harlequin and other ebooks

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: Sharing Harlequin and other ebooks

Postby sherlover on 25 Feb 2012, 16:34

hi guys..im back after successfully giving my time to my final semester :D :D ..so what has been posted here??? :D
sherlover

Postby silvery on 27 Feb 2012, 00:39

Wow, I hope you did well :D well, there hasn't been much activity here, everyone (me included) appears to be busy. :(
silvery

Postby aerysa on 27 Feb 2012, 02:55

sherlover wrote:hi guys..im back after successfully giving my time to my final semester :D :D ..so what has been posted here??? :D

I hope you did well! As for what has been posted here... Lol, not much. I don't think anything really since Christmas. Things have been super busy since the new year, not to mention the whole MU thing... Seems like other sites are being more cautious, which makes it harder to get your hands on new things.

If things calm down a bit, then I'll try to look through my files again :P
aerysa
Cool User

Postby sherlover on 27 Feb 2012, 17:29

@aerysa and silvery..i did great..thnx.. :D :D dont worry guys..im reading what aerysa has written still need to finish it as im busy with my newly arrived cousin's baby girl..as far as i have read aerysa u have done a great job and plz keep posting more of ur works :D
sherlover

Postby homard on 05 Mar 2012, 16:13

Here is the link to download Carole Mortimer Collection. I don't know if you have it already or not but I post it nonetheless :) Hope you'll enjoy :)

password: homard
homard

Postby sherlover on 05 Mar 2012, 18:13

homard wrote:Here is the link to download Carole Mortimer Collection. I don't know if you have it already or not but I post it nonetheless :) Hope you'll enjoy :)

password: homard

thnx for this...and keep sharing!!
sherlover

Postby goddess_of_love on 08 Mar 2012, 00:14

moongoddess wrote:
aerysa wrote:Weird... For some reason I'm having trouble downloading these new ones... I'll have to try again later.

Since we're all sharing though... I thought I'd share a couple of my own :mrgreen:

Tell me if it doesn't work. I will try to reupload them or I can email them to you.

YAY! I can't wait to check these out. AND I love rakes!

goddess_of_love wrote:OMG thanks so much :)
sry if im being rude but... does anyone have The Bride of Montefalco?

LOL! You're not being rude, so don't worry. Since we are sharing books then we have to expect a request or two.

It took some digging but I finally got a hold of a copy. It is an HTML file so it should open in your browser. I haven't shared any files in this format before so if it doesn't work please tell me.

From one goddess to another ;) :

silvery wrote:just finished "a proper companion" and i loved it (is a huge sucker for regency romances) :D . was pleasantly surprised to to see the names of characters from "a change of heart" in it until i realized that it was interconnected. turns out its a trilogy (of sorts) involving the three friends, Robert, Jack and Sedge who are rakes XD. now to try and find the last book...

I found the book with Sedge. I remember him well. He was written like the fun one! I wanted to upload it tonight but 4share is being foolish. I think it crashed or something. I will try to get it up tomorrow.

Well for now: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Thanks so much :) I only saw it recently cause i was really busy with school
once again Thank you <3
goddess_of_love

Postby ai_asuka on 15 Mar 2012, 18:46

Hi Minna! I'm finally back.... and more to share. I have a collections of Stephanie Laurens novels to share. She's one of my fav. author. The files are mostly in .doc form and some are pdf.file which i put all in a folder and .zip.... I'm a bit lazy to type down the list of novels in it since its a lot but i know it contains mostly of Bastion Club Series and Cynsters Series. You can refer here

Cheers :D
ai_asuka

---------

Previous

Return to General