Secret Ambition

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: Secret Ambition

Postby CrescendoLilith on 18 May 2011, 20:03

I had actually wanted to be an assassin, but then I realized that'll never happen so I'm settling on becoming a profiler! ahaha. It's all thanks to this show called Criminal Minds.
CrescendoLilith
Cool User

Postby bakaneko on 19 May 2011, 00:26

CrescendoLilith wrote:I had actually wanted to be an assassin, but then I realized that'll never happen so I'm settling on becoming a profiler! ahaha. It's all thanks to this show called Criminal Minds.

i know i won't be able to be an assassin, but i still keeping my door open, you know.. ;)

if you need my help, i'm always ready.. *points to her pic with a gun a few posts before*
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 19 May 2011, 13:08

bakaneko wrote:
CrescendoLilith wrote:I had actually wanted to be an assassin, but then I realized that'll never happen so I'm settling on becoming a profiler! ahaha. It's all thanks to this show called Criminal Minds.

i know i won't be able to be an assassin, but i still keeping my door open, you know.. ;)

if you need my help, i'm always ready.. *points to her pic with a gun a few posts before*

yeah and few other are also with her..ahem that makes few of us...shall we call it THE ASSASSINS (AFTER YOU SEE THEM ONCE YOU WONT SEE THE WORLD AGAIN) :D :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 20 May 2011, 12:34

sherlover wrote:
bakaneko wrote:

yeah and few other are also with her..ahem that makes few of us...shall we call it THE ASSASSINS (AFTER YOU SEE THEM ONCE YOU WONT SEE THE WORLD AGAIN) :D :D

we're Ninja Assassins! XD
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby mokona on 22 May 2011, 03:43

i want to find a shady doctor fresh out of med school who'd be willing to take a bribe under the table to clip my brother, so he couldn't have anymore children, without his permission. And i get to be the one to put him under with a bat. I think of it as adding chlorine to the gene pool.
mokona

Postby sherlover on 22 May 2011, 07:28

mokona wrote:i want to find a shady doctor fresh out of med school who'd be willing to take a bribe under the table to clip my brother, so he couldn't have anymore children, without his permission. And i get to be the one to put him under with a bat. I think of it as adding chlorine to the gene pool.

is ur bro married and does he have a child?..if u go to china (populous country)the govt might give the permssion for the operation lol :D :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 22 May 2011, 15:57

hahahahahah why don't you want your bro to have anymore children? :D
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby amivaj on 24 May 2011, 04:01

I wanna be head of a powerful corperate empire! But we'll see where the future takes me. Secret Ambitions are suppose to be secret lol
amivaj

Postby moongoddess on 10 Aug 2011, 04:13

To make C-suite.

Yeah, I want to become a Chief Operations Officer.
moongoddess

Postby jollychick on 10 Aug 2011, 20:49

I've always thought about being a spy! It just seems so cool to sneak around without getting caught, change my identity when in a new country and use those oh-so-cool gadgets!!! That would be awesome!! :D I'm already pretty good at gathering info...i wonder if there's a "spy test" i could study for...? lol
jollychick

---------

Previous

Return to General