Secret Ambition

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Secret Ambition

Postby bakaneko on 09 May 2011, 07:50

I wonder, do you have a secret ambition? that you haven't told anyone, or you only told your closest friends/families about it? it maybe something illegal, or you're too embarrass to tell the general public about or something?

well, personally i kinda wanted to be a professional assassin.. yeah, i know, crazy right? i know i'm not the most athletic person (rubbish at sports) but i believe i have a very good eye.. i can make a very good sniper at least...

there, it's out in the open! finally! lol
bakaneko
Elite Member

Re: Secret Ambition

Postby sherlover on 11 May 2011, 15:46

secret ambition lets see...

well its like this.today there are many people around us who are becoming victims of corruption i want to run a secret agent society with people from all networks who will give us information and evidences against the corrupted and trap them...hmmm this secret agency i would definitely dream to have :D :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 11 May 2011, 23:15

and oh! i can be your sniper! like, if the criminal is very good at running away or something, i can be the one to hunt them and shoot them... muahahahahahahahahaha!! :twisted:
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 12 May 2011, 09:57

bakaneko wrote:and oh! i can be your sniper! like, if the criminal is very good at running away or something, i can be the one to hunt them and shoot them... muahahahahahahahahaha!! :twisted:

im counting on u then buddy lets do this :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 12 May 2011, 23:49

yeah!! let's purge the world from greedy and power hungry politician!! rawr!

bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby Nintai on 13 May 2011, 09:01

Let's do it Akumetsu Style... Cloning myself and the clones jump out of a window with the politicians xD , 1 Kill, 1 Death
(for everyone who doesnt know, akumetsu is a manga)
Nintai
Cool User

Postby sherlover on 13 May 2011, 14:36

lololol somehow both of u seem to be in high spirits!!!
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 14 May 2011, 00:11

we're just trying to make it a better world we're living in... ;)

oh yes, i also have something really embarrassing to confess... and i hope IF i get to fulfill it i won't forget to second part of my dream... coz ppl tend to forget when they get a better life, right?

i wanted to marry a super rich guy! so that i won't have to worry about how to make more money to eat and about living condition... so that when i don't worry about money (well, almost all of ppls' troubles started with not enough money, i think) anymore since my husband can provide for me well, i want to work at those animal shelters! i always saw it on telly, but i know that volunteers who works there either don't get paid, or get paid very little, so that's why i want a rich hubby... so i can work for free! i LOVE animals so working at an animal shelter is like a dream for me... and i can play with all the cats i want! :mrgreen:
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 17 May 2011, 16:58

bakaneko wrote:we're just trying to make it a better world we're living in... ;)

oh yes, i also have something really embarrassing to confess... and i hope IF i get to fulfill it i won't forget to second part of my dream... coz ppl tend to forget when they get a better life, right?

i wanted to marry a super rich guy! so that i won't have to worry about how to make more money to eat and about living condition... so that when i don't worry about money (well, almost all of ppls' troubles started with not enough money, i think) anymore since my husband can provide for me well, i want to work at those animal shelters! i always saw it on telly, but i know that volunteers who works there either don't get paid, or get paid very little, so that's why i want a rich hubby... so i can work for free! i LOVE animals so working at an animal shelter is like a dream for me... and i can play with all the cats i want! :mrgreen:

i had the desire once(when i was a young teen)but things are different once you step out in this world..u need to become practical...heck i dont care about these things anymore after seeing william and kate...one thing which i have recently learned is GOD has give us a opower to dream and sometimes if u try u can make them real
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 18 May 2011, 11:56

sherlover wrote:i had the desire once(when i was a young teen)but things are different once you step out in this world..u need to become practical...heck i dont care about these things anymore after seeing william and kate...one thing which i have recently learned is GOD has give us a opower to dream and sometimes if u try u can make them real

actually, that dream only comes later... when i was a teenager (which was yonks ago :| ) i wanted to be the provider and my hubby will be the stay at home husband.. but irl no man will be willing to do that, so i'm reversing the role so now i'm gonna be a stay at home wife.. of course, i'm not just going to stay at home, i'm gonna work at an animal shelter or something..

but rich men has the tendency of marrying pretty bimbos who only cares about getting the latest LV handbag or how many designer shoes they have in the closet and what's the latest gossip is... they moan about having TOO MUCH MONEY (i always have a sudden urge to stab something when they start doing this usually) and not knowing what to do with it... and of course, the conclusion they come to in the end (after much moaning :roll: ) is to go shopping in London or something... i know, since they hang out a lot with my mom so i had to listen to all that a lot.. urgh!

and i'm thinking, if i have that much money, there's a lot i could do to help the community.. or at least help a few of my kins who have kids that wanted to further their studies but don't have the money, you know... that's how i came up with my second dream... from fraternizing with these desperate housewives wannabes... :evil:
bakaneko
Elite Member

---------

Next

Return to General