Read Harlequin Books Online

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Read Harlequin Books Online

Postby moongoddess on 30 Aug 2011, 17:14

Hey there forum!

I was looking at the Harlequin website a minute ago and I found Harlequin Extras.

For those of you who like reading romance novels the website quote below allows you to read the entire book online. At least I think it is the entire book (I have not read any yet... I am currently Too busy :()

Anyway browse around and take a read if you like. If you do find titles you enjoy please come back and recommend those here.

Happy reading! :mrgreen:

moongoddess

Re: Read Harlequin Books Online

Postby sherlover on 31 Aug 2011, 09:14

i will gladly check this out..thnx for the link :D
sherlover

Postby aerysa on 01 Sep 2011, 01:26

Thanks for the link! I checked it out really briefly and looks like it is the full book, which is pretty cool. If I have some time, I'll have to use it :D
aerysa
Cool User

Postby romance20 on 03 Sep 2011, 00:30

thanks so mush for the link. it looks really cool :)
romance20
Cool User

Postby Iaria on 05 Sep 2011, 01:39

Are you talking about comics or just text? Because there's this website called Scribd that has books you can read online. Here's the website: . I don't know about comics.

Iaria

Postby jollychick on 05 Sep 2011, 01:57

eHarlequin is a "text" harlequin site. So basically you can read the books that some of the comics come from. I haven;t seen any comics...but I'll check again. As long-standing member, I would suggest that anyone try reading some titles be Liz Fielding 8-) . She's one of my favorites!
jollychick

Postby moongoddess on 06 Sep 2011, 02:07

Yep, it is just text. Thanks for the Scribd link. I will have to check that out! :)
moongoddess

Postby aerysa on 05 Oct 2011, 23:06

Quick book review since the one I read was from this site. (I thought it was from the other link that moongoddess shared with us, but it's not.)

The story was called Diamonds and Desire by Sarah Morgan.
It was a really quick read since there were only 8 chapters. That said, it was pretty cute. The characters were quite enjoyable with a wealthy millionaire/billionaire as the hero and an average girl as the heroine. There's a bit of smut so if that suits your taste... Lol~ But yeah, I think the fact that it was 8 chapters pretty much sums up everything negative I could say about it...

The pace was rather quick so there wasn't much in terms of character development, but I won't say none. The main personalities of the characters were highlighted. And the interactions between the characters were fun too.

So yeah, if you have time for a short read (haha, one of the reasons why I picked the story to begin with), then I would say give it a try. It hits on a common fantasy/desire; to be swept off your feet by a handsome rich man... :mrgreen:

Here's the link to the actual story, since the site is kind of tricky to navigate. At least it was to me...
aerysa
Cool User

Postby goddess_of_love on 09 Mar 2012, 03:05

There are recently been a new harlequin released
its called:
KABE NO HANA: HISHOYAKA NA SHOKA NO YORU NO

the translator hasnt finished translating it tho... so only ch 1 part one is out
goddess_of_love

Postby silvery on 09 Mar 2012, 04:25

You can also post links for HQ manga here:

read-harlequins-by-other-scanlators-here-t295.html

:)
silvery

---------

Return to General