* Login   * Register

Last visit was:
It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 21:48
View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post subject: Projects list?
PostPosted: 01 Apr 2011, 02:01 

Hi so I was wondering if you could please add a completed projects list (so briefer than the individual posts we currently have or alphabetical?) to the forum or site (before you have even MORE projects completed and this becomes even more of a feat) with links. Or maybe a sticky with all the updates as opposed to just the recent ones (I'm not sure what'd be more helpful for everyone). This suggestion stemmed from me being really sick this past week or so. Since I haven't been checking the site almost every day, I've found it difficult to keep up with what's been released/completed short of going through the current site synopsis and going through not just the recent posts but the older unfinished project posts.
Ok, to be fair, I have a pretty nasty headache, so let me know if this doesn't make any sense or if you think I'm being odd or whatever. And I fully understand how annoying this job can be due to the amount of releases so I'd be happy to help doing all those pesky links if nobody wants to do it. Well not now, but I'd be willing to do it when I'm feeling better.
wow that's a lot of blahs, i'll probably be embarrassed when I reread this later on. Well thanks for your time!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Projects list?
PostPosted: 01 Apr 2011, 18:38 
Site Admin

paikea wrote:
Hi so I was wondering if you could please add a completed projects list (so briefer than the individual posts we currently have or alphabetical?) to the forum or site (before you have even MORE projects completed and this becomes even more of a feat) with links. Or maybe a sticky with all the updates as opposed to just the recent ones (I'm not sure what'd be more helpful for everyone). This suggestion stemmed from me being really sick this past week or so. Since I haven't been checking the site almost every day, I've found it difficult to keep up with what's been released/completed short of going through the current site synopsis and going through not just the recent posts but the older unfinished project posts.
Ok, to be fair, I have a pretty nasty headache, so let me know if this doesn't make any sense or if you think I'm being odd or whatever. And I fully understand how annoying this job can be due to the amount of releases so I'd be happy to help doing all those pesky links if nobody wants to do it. Well not now, but I'd be willing to do it when I'm feeling better.
wow that's a lot of blahs, i'll probably be embarrassed when I reread this later on. Well thanks for your time!

we do post the release on our blog , if you look on your right, under updates, the new release are posted along with the dates, also i'll start putting ''new'' next to the newly released projects links if that helps

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2011, 18:11 

Thanks for the reply!
I might be missing something, but those are only the five most recent updates? I was suggesting something a bit more static.
Alphabetical Projects List (with links) or All past updates list (I don't think this needs links)

I can't help with the past updates as I don't know the dates, but I'd gladly help with the projects list.

(sorry to bother with the same thing again, but I think my last message was more than a little confusing :oops: )

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2011, 19:26 
Site Admin

paikea wrote:
Thanks for the reply!
I might be missing something, but those are only the five most recent updates? I was suggesting something a bit more static.
Alphabetical Projects List (with links) or All past updates list (I don't think this needs links)

I can't help with the past updates as I don't know the dates, but I'd gladly help with the projects list.

(sorry to bother with the same thing again, but I think my last message was more than a little confusing :oops: )

ok,i'll see if i can do the alphabetical project list if not i'll have one of my team members do it

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2011, 22:30 

---------
Thanks Duchess!
(and thanks for always answering our questions so quickly!)

Profile E-mail