opinion on BRIDE OF WATER GOD

Talk about our projects here.
No ''THANK YOU'' post here please!

Re: opinion on BRIDE OF WATER GOD

Postby sherlover on 28 Oct 2011, 18:20

Arty-chan wrote:all these comments are making me want to read it...

yeah you shud read otherwise you will miss a hottie like habeak!!! :D
sherlover

Postby felicityhale on 29 Oct 2011, 17:42

sherlover wrote:
Arty-chan wrote:all these comments are making me want to read it...

yeah you shud read otherwise you will miss a hottie like habeak!!! :D

so damned right :D he is really really hot
felicityhale
Valued Contributor

Postby Celestine on 14 Nov 2011, 22:00

[quote=
I also don't understand the motives of these gods at all! why do they always want to ruin other's happiness???????? :evil: they should get their own lives!!!!!!!![/quote]

I don't know what your talking about. Their motives we're exposed within the story.
You should go back and re-read the chapters again then it'll be clear to you.
Celestine

Postby blanblah on 14 Nov 2011, 23:47

Am I the only one who is finding the story to be harder and harder to read? I love the story, don't get me wrong, but....... it is so frustrating to see how much crap they have to go through just for their love and I know... if its worth it, its worth the fight, but dang it! I want to slap some of these characters and tell them to leave them alone! :x Gods, humans, what's next? Maybe the animals will have it out for them next. I don't know, but I hope things work themselves out soon!
blanblah

Postby aiMiXue on 15 Nov 2011, 20:43

blanblah wrote:Am I the only one who is finding the story to be harder and harder to read? I love the story, don't get me wrong, but....... it is so frustrating to see how much crap they have to go through just for their love and I know... if its worth it, its worth the fight, but dang it! I want to slap some of these characters and tell them to leave them alone! :x Gods, humans, what's next? Maybe the animals will have it out for them next. I don't know, but I hope things work themselves out soon!

i really agree with what you're saying.
Why does a 3rd party always have to come in & try to separate them?!
Nakbin, Mura, that 1 God who changed Mui to human, etc.
Now, Soah's ex-fiance & his SISTER <--Her 1st appearance makes me hate her already...
aiMiXue

Postby seth on 16 Nov 2011, 03:42

blanblah wrote:Am I the only one who is finding the story to be harder and harder to read? I love the story, don't get me wrong, but....... it is so frustrating to see how much crap they have to go through just for their love and I know... if its worth it, its worth the fight, but dang it! I want to slap some of these characters and tell them to leave them alone! :x Gods, humans, what's next? Maybe the animals will have it out for them next. I don't know, but I hope things work themselves out soon!

Personally, I think that's what's so enjoyable about this story. Yes, it is frustrating, but it just makes me want them to be happy together even more.

I just hope the story doesn't end with them separated after all they've been through.
seth

Postby felicityhale on 17 Nov 2011, 00:16

I just hope that soah and mui will stay together in the end. I mean he CAN'T love her the way he is now.

damn it! the sister of soah's ex is getting on my nerves!!!!!!!!
reading the last chapter I just thought "GET LOST!!!!!!!!"
felicityhale
Valued Contributor

Postby AshuraX on 17 Feb 2012, 19:01

felicityhale wrote:
AshuraX wrote:I love the artwork but sometimes characters look so similar it's hard to tell them apart. Nonetheless i still read and anticipate each chapter XD

yeah I know what you mean xD
if you read the manga from the beginning till end you can understand it but if you start in the middle you will get confused by all the characters.

I also don't understand the motives of these gods at all! why do they always want to ruin other's happiness???????? :evil: they should get their own lives!!!!!!!!

true but it's also hard when i haven't read in a while then you have to re-read when new chapters come out just to distinguish them all over again XD
AshuraX

Postby felicityhale on 24 Feb 2012, 02:15

oh my god after the last chapter I hate the sister of that blonde guy even more :evil:

I mean obviously she didn't want to become habaek's bride so sora was sacrificed instead
and now when she saw how hot the water god really is she want him to love her??????????? :roll:
wth????????????????? :shock:

this b****** is really too shameless
felicityhale
Valued Contributor

Postby blanblah on 08 Mar 2012, 13:52

I agree with the person above me. That sister is.... I won't even dignify what she is with words. I don't mind the brother though, but Mui is better <3 Now though, HIS mother is getting into this mess. I wonder what will happen now and what about the glasses guy? I'm really curious about what's going on with him. I think we are at a point now where everyone is out to do something, we just can't be 100% sure WHAT at this point, because they are all working under this air of mystery. I hope the sister gets what's coming to her though... I'm so sick of the other women in this story getting in the way! Poor Soah and Mui. :cry:
blanblah

---------

Previous

Return to Projects