opinion on BRIDE OF WATER GOD

Talk about our projects here.
No ''THANK YOU'' post here please!

Re: opinion on BRIDE OF WATER GOD

Postby Celestine on 11 Jun 2011, 20:17

I don't know about the stories about Zeus and lovers, they didn't seem all that great since they seemed pretty tragic. But the other two have to agree were pretty interesting.
Some of the other greek stories are also unbelievable.
Celestine

Postby mary on 13 Jun 2011, 21:31

I also love the art it's really beautiful and detailed but the story is soo slow, and by slow I don't mean the releases I am the storyline and the romance I mean I really enjoyed and do enjoy this story but I have read almost 100 chapters with barely some romance
mary

Postby Iaria on 19 Jun 2011, 00:59

I really enjoy reading BOTWG, but I have one problem with it. A lot of flashbacks seem awkwardly place and not directly associated with the volume they came in. Because of this I was thrown off on what was going on. Luckily the story itself is addicting and I read it back several times so I'm no longer confused. I'll make a more general statement on the manga another day.
Last edited by Iaria on 19 Jun 2011, 01:09, edited 1 time in total.
Iaria

Postby Iaria on 19 Jun 2011, 01:06

mary wrote:I also love the art it's really beautiful and detailed but the story is soo slow, and by slow I don't mean the releases I am the storyline and the romance I mean I really enjoyed and do enjoy this story but I have read almost 100 chapters with barely some romance

I don't really think so much that the story is slow, its just that alot is going on. A lot of twists and plots going on at once is going to take many chapters to write not to mention the characters to go through. The war barely started and several issues haven't been resolved yet.
Iaria

Postby Celestine on 06 Jul 2011, 20:24

Oh I knew it would come to this. Poor :cry: Habaek's father. To choose such a thing. The Emperor really cruel.

Dang he didn't give Soah an answer. What's with saying he'd give up without giving her an explanation. Che they just had to get interrupted again.

Well looks like Habaek going to the Emperor again. Dang.
Celestine

Postby jaemin on 07 Jul 2011, 03:15

I've been following this manwa series since Entropy was working on it. To be honest I didn't like the fact that the romance was so slow in the beginning and I think the author was commenting on that too as well. But the recent chapters have made up for that long wait, so I'm satisfied for now. This is the type of story where I can't guess what exactly will happen next. It's a good thing because I'm tired of the usually sappy manga stories.
jaemin

Postby felicityhale on 07 Jul 2011, 16:40

I like stories with acient flair and a bit fantasy so bride of the water god is just perfect. and the art!!!!!!!!!!! such beautiful art is rare!!!!!!!! all the details and scenery... love it

I like habaek. at the beginning I felt sorry for sora cause I thought she's replacement for the girl who died (I've forgotten her name) but later ya know he is really in love with her.
sora.... well I don't really get her character. sometimes I thought she's strong but then she seemed to be weak and easy manipulated by other.
felicityhale
Valued Contributor

Postby Celestine on 10 Jul 2011, 22:10

Omg :o does that mean she tricked Mui!
wth I thought she changed her mind.
Celestine

Postby yeceniac on 11 Jul 2011, 02:27

I love this series, I especially like the child version of him, he is so adorable, and yeah I have to say the art is really good this might be one of the reasons I love it <3 <3
yeceniac

Postby quiche on 17 Jul 2011, 07:54

I finally caught up to the most recent chapter the other day. I'm really loving this series but I find it really in depth and slightly complicated at some points. Maybe that's just me though. :p
quiche

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Projects