All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Re: newbies INTRODUCE URSELF
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2012, 10:11 

welcome tiku...do you know a 65 yr old cool lady is on our forums?? ...so you are definitely not the oldest but you are our dearest as what you have wrote has touched us!!!!!I dont have words for the loss of your mother but wherever she is, she will be happy and proud of you and by sharing your feelings with us we feel raw affection for you as a family member.
Your appreciation gives us new energy to work hard and yes im a loyal fan of sms..love them for what they are doing and after reading about ur situation my respect for DUCHESS and her GROUP has increased^_^

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2012, 18:25 

Hi everyone!!
I'm ceres,i'm french so sorry for my bad english ^^.
I like so many manga so i can't tell you all the list :D
But my first manga was lin3, I'm a big fan of Yuu Watase!
I came across your releases during my lost time (^^) on manga fox and i fell in love with these stories (arlequin and also others projects)
So nice to meet you all!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 13 Mar 2012, 01:38 

I agree with Sherlover. Welcome, Tiku. It must be hard for a book lover like you to have to cut down on reading. Even if you don't read this or may not be here most of the time, I'm sure the staff appreciate it. I know I did, even if I'm not a staff here. ;) All the best to you in picking up your life again.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 13 Mar 2012, 05:01 

Hello Everyone!!!

I am Nyx, nice to read your post. :) I am new to the site and was wondering if anyone could recommend a program for me to use to read the fantastic manga's that has been translated?

I enjoy reading Manga, Anime and Dramas (Korean, Japanese, Thai, Taiwanese, Chinese, etc. as long as it's interesting, I will watch it.)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2012, 15:36 

---------
welcome ceres0413 and Nyx...
hope u guys will have a great time at the forums...
nyx if u are asking about online reading site try mangafox..and if u are asking how to read the mangas you have downloaded from our site...use winRAR(available online free download)to extract and start reading.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18