All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Bonjour :)
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2012, 16:06 

Hi, I am from Canada and 20 year-old. My hobby is to play badminton, dragonboat and read manga. I love your mangas translation of Harlequin, it is tacky but so pure at the same time that I never get bored hahaha. Keep up the good work!!!

Bonne journée (^v^)

Profile E-mail  

Re: newbies INTRODUCE URSELF
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2012, 18:32 

Hi there,

I just joined today.
Kind of discovered the Harlequin's series on Mangafox and became addicted to it... ;)

Anyway, nice to meet you all!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2012, 15:33 

Hi!
I recently joined but never got around to introducing myself!
I came past one of your series on the internet some way or another, and got addicted to them!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2012, 10:38 

welcome thoru maichan and sanny :D :D :D

hope you guys will get a lil addicted to out forums as well (just kidding) feel free to be urself guys..have a great time at the forums

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2012, 00:50 

Hello, sorry for not introducing myself.
I'm Jerui, and i am a fan of romance mangas.
I do digital editings when i have free time but i haven't tried cleaning for scanlators.
But i think i can do that. haha.
Nice to meet you all.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 21 Feb 2012, 09:32 

Hi,
new member here...actually just discovered about this forum today :oops:
I love reading any kind of manga genre(s) so, obviously i'm okay with anything 8-)
err, please be gentle with me ne?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 16:32 

welcome jeruikun and eastdna :D :D

hope you will have a great time at the forums and keep posting!! :D :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2012, 14:08 

Hi, my name is Cristina, I'm Italian (so my English is not really good), I'm 22 years old. My favourite manga are Sailormoon, W-Juliet and Shugo Chara; recentely I discovered your Harlequins projects through Manga Trader and I fell in love for them :D
Nice to meet you all.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 09:50 

hi cristina...welcome aboard...hope you have great time at the forums..dont mind the english..and many of us share the same interests as you..we love manga too..nice signature you have there!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2012, 00:12 

---------
... Been a while since anyone posted as a newbie eh? (yes I said eh). I haven not sifted thru the 'how old are you' thread yet but I would be willing to bet I am probably one of... if not THE oldest member... but I have been known to be topped on this one :P. I am Tiku and I am 44. I have had a lousy last few years. This year being the worst. Manga and most recently 'harlequin' comics have been what has kept me sane.

I have severe vison problems and had stopped reading normal text novels several years ago. Manga had become the only type of reading my eyes could tolerate. (e-readers were either too new or too expencive for me to make use of until just recently). Dealing with the death of my mother and it's aftermath was more or less manageable by being able to read my manga and 'harlequin comics'. Why am I telling you this? Because I want those of you who do the work that it is more appreciated than you might guess ^^. I read mostly on MangaFox and one name always makes me smile when I see it as an uploader (it means quality work is being posted) Thanks Duchess! I am adjusting to life without my mother and am looking for things too do as I make our house more my own now. I am thinking of things I might be able to do to help with my main pastime (reading manga). With my eyes I am not sure what that may be but I have more time now. I don't read forums much (pure text is still really hard for me to do in large amounts) but I will try to check in a bit more now that i have more time ^^. But feel free to try me on my ICQ! It's nearly always on if I am online! TTYL

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next