All times are UTC

New Year's Resolutions
PostPosted: 07 Jan 2012, 09:42 

Hi all!! And a very belated happy new year. First time on since registration. It's holiday time down here in Australia, the weather's supposed to be warm but.. ;) that doesn't stop us from having fun though.

Anyway, my question is about new year's resolutions. They're a pretty big deal to a lot of ppl, and I'm curious about that. It seems to be in the back of everyone's mind when new years is approaching and there's this strong belief that whatever you're doing at that precise moment when the clock strikes 12 is what you'll be doing for the rest of the year... if that makes sense. I had a giggle when a friend told me that she'd read about Kim Kardashian asking for help with hers. lol What's the point in that? Isn't it supposed to be something personal?

Anyway, I'm curious to know what others think about this. If you don't mind telling, what's your new year's resolution? And how important is it to you?

Oh... ahaha almost forgot... mine is to try and answer my emails more often and find more time for fun! But ehh.. if it doesn't happen then, oh well, that's life I guess.
Babs

Profile E-mail  

Re: New Year's Resolutions
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2012, 03:38 

---------
Never really thought about New Year's resolutions. I think if you want to make a change in your life for the better, why not do it straight away? So I haven't had a New Year's resolution in years...

Profile E-mail