MUSIC is here

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

MUSIC is here

Postby sherlover on 06 May 2011, 07:34

hi guys!!i know love for music and reading goes hand in hand it ranges from classic to rock...

i love hearing to all kinds of stuff but i love one of the instrumentals "children(dream version) by robert miles...and i have been a dedicated fan of many singers like enrique jlo christina britney beyonce johnmayer justin bieber and many more and i am also into bands like backstreet dbsk/tvxq
well if i keep on goin it will be a long list

so what are ur fav?let us know :D :D
sherlover

Re: MUSIC is here

Postby blanblah on 07 May 2011, 10:01

I love music. When I was little, I dreamed of being a singer one day lol. Things change, but I still love singing and music. Let's see. I love all kinds from rock to rap to classical to country to opera and many others I'm sure. Really, it all depends on my mood at the time or whatever gets stuck in my head. Favorites though to list a few I'd say Avenged Sevenfold, My Chermical Romance, Taylor Swift, Nelly, Reba McEntire, Nicki Minaj (For some odd reason, I really like listening to her songs), Beyonce is good, Elvis Presley <3 (At one point I wanted to marry him, sadly I was really little and he was already dead lol), Lady Gaga gets stuck in my head a lot, and many others lol. If I keep going... well who knows when I'd end lol.

Glad someone put up this topic though. I was just thinking about doing it and then I got on and here it was to props to you! :mrgreen:
blanblah

Postby sherlover on 07 May 2011, 11:29

blanblah wrote:I love music. When I was little, I dreamed of being a singer one day lol. Things change, but I still love singing and music. Let's see. I love all kinds from rock to rap to classical to country to opera and many others I'm sure. Really, it all depends on my mood at the time or whatever gets stuck in my head. Favorites though to list a few I'd say Avenged Sevenfold, My Chermical Romance, Taylor Swift, Nelly, Reba McEntire, Nicki Minaj (For some odd reason, I really like listening to her songs), Beyonce is good, Elvis Presley <3 (At one point I wanted to marry him, sadly I was really little and he was already dead lol), Lady Gaga gets stuck in my head a lot, and many others lol. If I keep going... well who knows when I'd end lol.

Glad someone put up this topic though. I was just thinking about doing it and then I got on and here it was to props to you! :mrgreen:

hehehe i was just shocked that i didnt put up the topic till today :D i like ladygaga too(ahem not talking about the visual stuff)
sherlover

Postby blanblah on 07 May 2011, 23:16

lol yeah. The stuff she wears.... wow... I don't even know where to begin with that and I admit her videos are a bit... awkward... but more power to her. It's nice and refreshing to see someone who does their own thing and isn't afraid to be different.

Nicki Minaj is another one who kind of does her own thing and I question her fashion too lol, but as I said, for some reason I enjoy her music. So that's all that really matters! :)
blanblah

Postby aerysa on 08 May 2011, 06:06

Oooh~ A music topic! ^^

Well, I don't ONLY listen to Japanese music, but mainly... LIke 95%? haha~

The only time I seem to listen to English music is on the radio, and even then, I don't really have a favourite. I guess if I had to pick one artist though, it'd be OneRepublic. Otherwise, for Japanese music, I listen to a mix of rock and pop. My absolute favourites there are EXILE (J-pop) and Versailles (J-rock).

Other artists I like include Luna Sea, BIGBANG, Miyano Mamoru, X-Japan, Tohoshinki, Daichi Miura, SID, Alice Nine, Abingdon Boys School, and yeah... The list can just go on and on XD

I don't particularly like Lady Gaga, but her songs are sooo catchy!! Lol~
aerysa
Cool User

Postby sherlover on 08 May 2011, 06:13

aerysa wrote:Oooh~ A music topic! ^^

Well, I don't ONLY listen to Japanese music, but mainly... LIke 95%? haha~

The only time I seem to listen to English music is on the radio, and even then, I don't really have a favourite. I guess if I had to pick one artist though, it'd be OneRepublic. Otherwise, for Japanese music, I listen to a mix of rock and pop. My absolute favourites there are EXILE (J-pop) and Versailles (J-rock).

Other artists I like include Luna Sea, BIGBANG, Miyano Mamoru, X-Japan, Tohoshinki, Daichi Miura, SID, Alice Nine, Abingdon Boys School, and yeah... The list can just go on and on XD

I don't particularly like Lady Gaga, but her songs are sooo catchy!! Lol~

wow 95% great man ^_^...yeah the first song of hers which i came across was in a music store "telephone" it was damn catchy it also remainded me of my fav band tvxq's song called "wrong number" :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 08 May 2011, 14:48

i love music! i can listen to songs in languages i don't understand and still enjoy it coz the music sounds pleasing to my ears... i need to understand the structure of the music in a song to like it though... like the flow of the rhythm and musical arrangement from start to middle and finish must make sense (to me) for me to like it... but other than that, i love all kind of music... i don't have a particular type of music (pop/rock/rap/classical/etc) that i like, i like them all! XD

i like Gackt, but well, not just for his music.... i also like him for well, you girls get it, right?

i also like L`arc~en~ciel, SPEED, Charice, the Backbeats, Hanson and Spice Girls... i also like older stuff like the Beatles, Richard Marx, Mariah Carey (her old stuff, the new stuff don't make sense to me, sorry), the Cranberries, MLTR, Roxette, Louis Armstrong, etc...
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby amivaj on 24 May 2011, 04:07

I have a set list of songs on a playlist when I read manga, and when I go out, and when I study. Actually I havea lot of playlist. But I really am into 2NE1 right now as well as Jay Park. Some new music from American and Korean artist.
amivaj

Postby sherlover on 29 May 2011, 07:12

what do you think about femme fatale by britney spears? :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 30 May 2011, 00:48

sherlover wrote:what do you think about femme fatale by britney spears? :D

haven't heard of it.. :p
bakaneko
Elite Member

---------