Most Traumatic Experience

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: Most Traumatic Experience

Postby lrose on 23 Jun 2011, 12:11

When I lost friends and they never talked to me again like i just disappeart from their lifes, just because i told the trueth. I was 4-5 years old and they wer older than me with 3 years, they even forgot my name, i was very sad back then.
beenz wrote:Losing a love one,
that too leaves a very deep scar :(
lrose

Postby crystalite on 09 Jul 2011, 13:43

I was in a car accident last summer. There was no stoplights and it was early in the morning. Both cars didn't see the other coming because there were too many parked cars and we crashed at the intersection. Our car didn't stop, broke through the sidewalk steel guard lane and into the sidewalk (thank goodness no one was there). No one was really hurt but the cars were totaled. I was uneasy about riding in cars for a few months after that.
crystalite

Postby bakaneko on 11 Jul 2011, 00:29

^omg, that's horrible! scary! i wasn't in a car accident, but we came close, and it was scary enough.. i also gets really nervous when getting in a car for a while...
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 14 Jul 2011, 18:54

beenz wrote:Losing a love one, including pets. A guy that was hit by a car and was dead on the road. I don't drive anymore, I take public transportation now.

losing someone or something you like is really traumatic ..it leaves a hole in your heart which mends only with time ..
sherlover

Postby jollychick on 16 Jul 2011, 23:14

kaej wrote:Witnessing a classmate getting hit by a fast car outside our school is the most traumatic experience so far. It was so sudden. When it hit her, she flew across the road and crashed against a street tree. The driver was so shocked that she couldn't stand up straight after she got out of her car. Her legs were really shaking. We were all so shocked too. The classmate didn't survive her injures but the driver wasn't charged because we saw the classmate running into road without looking. It wasn't the driver's fault. Although it's been years I still see it in my sleep sometimes.

I can't even imagine what you and your friends must have went through after witnessing such an awful scene! But I understand how that could haunt someone for years.
jollychick

Postby ctina on 28 Jul 2011, 21:53

I also think that many people do not like talking about bad things in their live,
and I think that this is only natural.
Often we try to forget quickly bad things and avoid bad memories.
Basicly this is not true for all, sometimes you must face the reality, even if you don't like it
just to continue live.
And the longer you live more often it can happen...

Probably the most traumatic experience in my life was for sure the dead of my mother twelve years ago.
As well it's been a long time now, till today the loss accompanied me.
Even if our relationship was not always easy, I'll probably always miss her.....

@crystalite
that can really cause a nightmare...
we have already lost friends in accidents in the last years, for motorcycle riders unfortunately nothing unusual.
But even if we were not there as it happened, we do not understand that they were just there, see how they laugh and were joking, and than say goodbye till tomorrow...
But they don't come back anymore...difficult to understand.... :cry:
ctina

Postby Lolaffly on 28 Sep 2011, 05:45

Well my first traumatic experience was when i was around 7 to 8 years old. It was a hot summer my family went to the park for a picnic. When we were crossing the street to leave the park my nanny gave me her hand to hold. when we were in the middle of the road a car was speeding to us. My nanny rush back as fast as she could. She saved us but by doing that she dislocated my arm I was in shock.The pain I felt for the next minutes was so unbearable that I ended up passing out. I'm 23 and after that day I never hold hands with anyone. I tried but whenever I remember my arm starts to ache.

I have many more that are more traumatic experiences but some will never heal so is better to keep them buried deep inside.
Lolaffly

Postby sherlover on 28 Sep 2011, 06:35

Lolaffly wrote:Well my first traumatic experience was when i was around 7 to 8 years old. It was a hot summer my family went to the park for a picnic. When we were crossing the street to leave the park my nanny gave me her hand to hold. when we were in the middle of the road a car was speeding to us. My nanny rush back as fast as she could. She saved us but by doing that she dislocated my arm I was in shock.The pain I felt for the next minutes was so unbearable that I ended up passing out. I'm 23 and after that day I never hold hands with anyone. I tried but whenever I remember my arm starts to ache.

I have many more that are more traumatic experiences but some will never heal so is better to keep them buried deep inside.

dont loose hope buddy lets be optimistic ..some painful memories may remain... so what!! lets throw them in the ocean as they are not useful for us..i know now you are afraid to hold hands but tomorrow when u will be a mom you will hold the hands of ur cute kids :D
sherlover

---------

Previous

Return to General