Most Traumatic Experience

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Most Traumatic Experience

Postby blanblah on 24 Mar 2011, 14:21

I'm kind of curious because I had to face one of my fears yesterday. See. I had to go to the dentist and well I was a bit scared, because last time I went the dentist started drilling BEFORE my teeth were numb so I felt the WHOLE thing. I had to sit there for all that time getting tooth after tooth drilled while feeling it. It scarred me. Thankfully yesterday wasn't so bad. I was numb the moment the needle went in until like 3 hours later lol. :)
blanblah
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 17 Feb 2011, 23:41

Re: Most Traumatic Experience

Postby Inetta on 25 Mar 2011, 10:26

So it wasn't that bad, I'm glad to hear it! It's been 8 years that I didn't see a dentist XD **I'm 19 years old**
My most traumatic experience? It was such a traumatic experience that I don't quite remember myself, I was 3 years old, my parent sent me for holiday to family's family's friend (yeah I know what I wrote ^^), a day they didn't pay attention to me, so something hurt my left eye **they never told us what**,it seem that I scream like hell were before me. They left me one whole month with my eye hurt without telling my parent just with a pomade . When I came back, my mother were in shock... But it don't hurt anymore since I was so little. I just can't forgive these people, I'm not that nice with people who don't deserve it... Who would let a child hurt without send her to hospital or telling her parents ,to finish just letting them see it themself when she came back?
Now it can't really be seem, my left eye vision suck a lot but that's all XD
I would rather laugh than crying =p
User avatar
Inetta
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 26 Feb 2011, 22:24

Re: Most Traumatic Experience

Postby sherlover on 25 Mar 2011, 14:57

Inetta wrote:So it wasn't that bad, I'm glad to hear it! It's been 8 years that I didn't see a dentist XD **I'm 19 years old**
My most traumatic experience? It was such a traumatic experience that I don't quite remember myself, I was 3 years old, my parent sent me for holiday to family's family's friend (yeah I know what I wrote ^^), a day they didn't pay attention to me, so something hurt my left eye **they never told us what**,it seem that I scream like hell were before me. They left me one whole month with my eye hurt without telling my parent just with a pomade . When I came back, my mother were in shock... But it don't hurt anymore since I was so little. I just can't forgive these people, I'm not that nice with people who don't deserve it... Who would let a child hurt without send her to hospital or telling her parents ,to finish just letting them see it themself when she came back?
Now it can't really be seem, my left eye vision suck a lot but that's all XD
I would rather laugh than crying =p


thats really brave of u buddy :D
User avatar
sherlover
Moderator
 
Posts: 586
Joined: 12 Feb 2011, 07:12
Location: asia

Re: Most Traumatic Experience

Postby blanblah on 27 Mar 2011, 21:12

I'm glad to see someone responded. I wasn't sure if anyone would reply since most people don't like to think about anything awkward from their past, so thank you for sharing! It's horrible that they didn't even bother to take proper care of you and to think they are "responsible adults." Makes you wonder how irresponsible people can be with other people's kids. Well anyways. Thanks again for sharing.
blanblah
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 17 Feb 2011, 23:41

Re: Most Traumatic Experience

Postby sherlover on 30 Mar 2011, 09:59

blanblah wrote:I'm glad to see someone responded. I wasn't sure if anyone would reply since most people don't like to think about anything awkward from their past, so thank you for sharing! It's horrible that they didn't even bother to take proper care of you and to think they are "responsible adults." Makes you wonder how irresponsible people can be with other people's kids. Well anyways. Thanks again for sharing.

u have said it blanblah i think those adults forgot that first aid and humanity to sick is mandatory :D
User avatar
sherlover
Moderator
 
Posts: 586
Joined: 12 Feb 2011, 07:12
Location: asia

Re: Most Traumatic Experience

Postby lady_bird on 03 Apr 2011, 14:17

blanblah wrote:I'm kind of curious because I had to face one of my fears yesterday. See. I had to go to the dentist and well I was a bit scared, because last time I went the dentist started drilling BEFORE my teeth were numb so I felt the WHOLE thing. I had to sit there for all that time getting tooth after tooth drilled while feeling it. It scarred me. Thankfully yesterday wasn't so bad. I was numb the moment the needle went in until like 3 hours later lol. :)


trust me that isn't nearly as frigtning as my traumatics experiences.

yeah that's rigth, i don't have just 1 traumatic experience: i have 2 and both of them are related with cars. :|

my first one hapened in the summer of my 6th aniversary. yeah i know, preatty young rigth?

i was loked inside my aunt's car with my two younger cousins ... with the keys inside it with us :oops:
really stupid i know. i mean how come i didn't try to strat the car and open the windows or someting, rigth. weel the truth is my family and neighbors tried to tell to do it, but i was freaking out, and than my started to cry and then i started to cry, and then it started to get hotter and hotter because it was summer afternoon and the son was hitting on the car.... you can get the picture rigth? hopefully there was a spare key so we didn't have to wait much longer, but still those were the most traumic hours of my life........

until last october

that's right
my second most traumatic experience happend last october, on a mountain range

i was inside of a bus, getting home from college, actually a little sleepy because it was a long ride, and suddenly,tourning a curve comes a car that seems to be coming right toward our bus.
when i realized it wasn't going to swerve the car sudenly hits our bus and then everyone inside it started to screem, and then my friend, who was sleeping beside me wakes up thinking we were going down the mountain range and.....
when i calmed down i just realized that we were safe, our bus wasn't near any danger of falling down the mountain range and that everyone inside it was ok.
later on it really hitted me that if we were driving down the mountain range instead of going up, we could have really died falling it. fortunatelly no one died, but the people who were inside the car were seriously injured

of course this traumatised me in the begining
i wasn't able to get inside of a car or a bus without trembling a lot or shaking, but now everything got back to normal :)
User avatar
lady_bird
 
Posts: 24
Joined: 18 Feb 2011, 11:50
Location: portugal

Re: Most Traumatic Experience

Postby Inetta on 07 Apr 2011, 20:30

[Sorry I'm kind of late but I've the Internet only during week XD]
Thanks sherlover ^^ It would have been sad to keep it like a thing to regret, so I think about it like a part of myself, since I don't really know how I would've been if it didn't happen, maybe nastier? So cheer! =p But it remind me that children can really be nasty sometime, when my eye was hurt the were singing "witch witch"... Aaah I'm glad I didn't turn too bad **I guess...I hope!** XD

sherlover wrote:
blanblah wrote:I'm glad to see someone responded. I wasn't sure if anyone would reply since most people don't like to think about anything awkward from their past, so thank you for sharing! It's horrible that they didn't even bother to take proper care of you and to think they are "responsible adults." Makes you wonder how irresponsible people can be with other people's kids. Well anyways. Thanks again for sharing.

u have said it blanblah i think those adults forgot that first aid and humanity to sick is mandatory :D


Don't worry blanblah, I think that your topic is a nice idea, but it's true that it could be hard to speak about something that continue to hurt even now. ^^ And I responded with pleasure so 1: you're welcome 2: thanks for opening it =)

You're right sherlover, but... well, they'll have what they deserve. ^^' Maybe they'll understand a day =p (Not that I hope that something bad will happen to them erhm...Really! XD)

Hey lady_bird!
To be in a situation like this at 6 years old, I can understand you >_< And in fact when we hear that some children die like this, it's sad... So it's a good thing that your parent where quick =)
For you second most traumatic, it's maybe the scarier cause it's something that you're old enough to understand that you could've have die... I'm glad it wasn't that bad and no injury, lucky you ^^' I wouldn't like to live it XD
User avatar
Inetta
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 26 Feb 2011, 22:24

Re: Most Traumatic Experience

Postby sherlover on 08 Apr 2011, 15:31

Inetta wrote:[Sorry I'm kind of late but I've the Internet only during week XD]
Thanks sherlover ^^ It would have been sad to keep it like a thing to regret, so I think about it like a part of myself, since I don't really know how I would've been if it didn't happen, maybe nastier? So cheer! =p But it remind me that children can really be nasty sometime, when my eye was hurt the were singing "witch witch"... Aaah I'm glad I didn't turn too bad **I guess...I hope!** XD

sherlover wrote:
blanblah wrote:I'm glad to see someone responded. I wasn't sure if anyone would reply since most people don't like to think about anything awkward from their past, so thank you for sharing! It's horrible that they didn't even bother to take proper care of you and to think they are "responsible adults." Makes you wonder how irresponsible people can be with other people's kids. Well anyways. Thanks again for sharing.

u have said it blanblah i think those adults forgot that first aid and humanity to sick is mandatory :D


Don't worry blanblah, I think that your topic is a nice idea, but it's true that it could be hard to speak about something that continue to hurt even now. ^^ And I responded with pleasure so 1: you're welcome 2: thanks for opening it =)

You're right sherlover, but... well, they'll have what they deserve. ^^' Maybe they'll understand a day =p (Not that I hope that something bad will happen to them erhm...Really! XD)

Hey lady_bird!
To be in a situation like this at 6 years old, I can understand you >_< And in fact when we hear that some children die like this, it's sad... So it's a good thing that your parent where quick =)
For you second most traumatic, it's maybe the scarier cause it's something that you're old enough to understand that you could've have die... I'm glad it wasn't that bad and no injury, lucky you ^^' I wouldn't like to live it XD

who the hell are these people inetta im just so shocked they were singing witch witch i think they are complete sadists and im so glad that you are safe now otherwise things could have gone really bad...i despise them i dont know who they are but i do..ok phew matters aside(cooling her temper) yes what u did is best leave their fate to the day of judgement!! :D
User avatar
sherlover
Moderator
 
Posts: 586
Joined: 12 Feb 2011, 07:12
Location: asia

Re: Most Traumatic Experience

Postby sherlover on 08 Apr 2011, 15:38

lady_bird wrote:
blanblah wrote:I'm kind of curious because I had to face one of my fears yesterday. See. I had to go to the dentist and well I was a bit scared, because last time I went the dentist started drilling BEFORE my teeth were numb so I felt the WHOLE thing. I had to sit there for all that time getting tooth after tooth drilled while feeling it. It scarred me. Thankfully yesterday wasn't so bad. I was numb the moment the needle went in until like 3 hours later lol. :)


trust me that isn't nearly as frigtning as my traumatics experiences.

yeah that's rigth, i don't have just 1 traumatic experience: i have 2 and both of them are related with cars. :|

my first one hapened in the summer of my 6th aniversary. yeah i know, preatty young rigth?

i was loked inside my aunt's car with my two younger cousins ... with the keys inside it with us :oops:
really stupid i know. i mean how come i didn't try to strat the car and open the windows or someting, rigth. weel the truth is my family and neighbors tried to tell to do it, but i was freaking out, and than my started to cry and then i started to cry, and then it started to get hotter and hotter because it was summer afternoon and the son was hitting on the car.... you can get the picture rigth? hopefully there was a spare key so we didn't have to wait much longer, but still those were the most traumic hours of my life........

until last october

that's right
my second most traumatic experience happend last october, on a mountain range

i was inside of a bus, getting home from college, actually a little sleepy because it was a long ride, and suddenly,tourning a curve comes a car that seems to be coming right toward our bus.
when i realized it wasn't going to swerve the car sudenly hits our bus and then everyone inside it started to screem, and then my friend, who was sleeping beside me wakes up thinking we were going down the mountain range and.....
when i calmed down i just realized that we were safe, our bus wasn't near any danger of falling down the mountain range and that everyone inside it was ok.
later on it really hitted me that if we were driving down the mountain range instead of going up, we could have really died falling it. fortunatelly no one died, but the people who were inside the car were seriously injured

of course this traumatised me in the begining
i wasn't able to get inside of a car or a bus without trembling a lot or shaking, but now everything got back to normal :)


well both of ur incidents remind me of my own hehe while u were locked in the car we locked ourselves in a cupboard to play hide and seek it was only after half an hour that our parents opened it after hearing out screams...
and the other incident was also the same ..i too travel by bus for my college and once the driver got panicked when he saw a lorry speeding towards the bus from no entry signal so the driver drove of the road and just missed going into fields..while he took such a sharp turn we all were displaced from our seats ..but gods grace we were all safe!! :D
User avatar
sherlover
Moderator
 
Posts: 586
Joined: 12 Feb 2011, 07:12
Location: asia

Re: Most Traumatic Experience

Postby blanblah on 15 Apr 2011, 00:23

lady_bird wrote:
blanblah wrote:I'm kind of curious because I had to face one of my fears yesterday. See. I had to go to the dentist and well I was a bit scared, because last time I went the dentist started drilling BEFORE my teeth were numb so I felt the WHOLE thing. I had to sit there for all that time getting tooth after tooth drilled while feeling it. It scarred me. Thankfully yesterday wasn't so bad. I was numb the moment the needle went in until like 3 hours later lol. :)


trust me that isn't nearly as frigtning as my traumatics experiences.

yeah that's rigth, i don't have just 1 traumatic experience: i have 2 and both of them are related with cars. :|

my first one hapened in the summer of my 6th aniversary. yeah i know, preatty young rigth?

i was loked inside my aunt's car with my two younger cousins ... with the keys inside it with us :oops:
really stupid i know. i mean how come i didn't try to strat the car and open the windows or someting, rigth. weel the truth is my family and neighbors tried to tell to do it, but i was freaking out, and than my started to cry and then i started to cry, and then it started to get hotter and hotter because it was summer afternoon and the son was hitting on the car.... you can get the picture rigth? hopefully there was a spare key so we didn't have to wait much longer, but still those were the most traumic hours of my life........

until last october

that's right
my second most traumatic experience happend last october, on a mountain range

i was inside of a bus, getting home from college, actually a little sleepy because it was a long ride, and suddenly,tourning a curve comes a car that seems to be coming right toward our bus.
when i realized it wasn't going to swerve the car sudenly hits our bus and then everyone inside it started to screem, and then my friend, who was sleeping beside me wakes up thinking we were going down the mountain range and.....
when i calmed down i just realized that we were safe, our bus wasn't near any danger of falling down the mountain range and that everyone inside it was ok.
later on it really hitted me that if we were driving down the mountain range instead of going up, we could have really died falling it. fortunatelly no one died, but the people who were inside the car were seriously injured

of course this traumatised me in the begining
i wasn't able to get inside of a car or a bus without trembling a lot or shaking, but now everything got back to normal :)



I hate cars. I get car sick... have since I was little, but they make me nervous. I have funny stories though with cars. In fact the first day I went driving after getting my licenses... I HIT A DEER!... Everything was fine, but I freaked out and cried... my poor boyfriend was sitting beside me... trying to calm me down while laughing about the deer's reaction.. apparently it looked back at me like "What the heck lady!?!?" Then the next time I went driving... an opossum (I think I spelled that right? Maybe? lol) well anyways... it came out in the middle of the road... and stopped... staring at me... I think the animals have it out for me. About the getting stuck in a car... it's interesting how when stuff happens to you as a child it can really stick with you... It's also scary to look back at what COULD have happened. Reminds me of going into the ocean.. I have a severe fear of sharks (Weird, but practical). Well one year I went with a family friend to the beach... and when I first went into the water, I was like paranoid a shark was going to come out of no where and eat me (Think Jaws without the floating device lol). After awhile though... me and my friend went out into the water to the point that it was at our necks (mind you I was probably about 8-9ish, but still). Of course the lifeguards called us in and what not, but thinking about it now scares the crap out of me, because we would have been at a perfect height for a shark to come out and bite us... I shudder just thinking about it.

Sorry, most of that was slightly off topic... lol :)
blanblah
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 17 Feb 2011, 23:41
---------

Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron