Most HATED manga/anime character and why?

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?

Postby rubenz on 08 Sep 2011, 01:42

bakaneko wrote:
jollychick wrote:Trust me, the end of Hot Gimmick will leave wondering why you just read the thing if she was gonna end up with 'him' anyway! Worst main female EVER!! I just started watching Fushigi Yuugi...so I don't know all their names yet...I may have another character posting after I finish but I'll leave the final judging until after i watch the last episode...hopefully.

so how was your judgement after the final eps?

hmmm i'm not sure if i've read mayu shinjo's stuff... so don't have an opinion on her yet... lol

but i DO hate stupid ppl with absolutely NO ability to learn from their past mistakes... >.>

You better not read it, I even wonder why I read this kind of stuff. Most of her stories consist of rape scene and then the heroine suddenly love him. And I even hate the hero... The first time I hate both of the main characters in manga/anime (beside Fushigi Yuugi)
rubenz
Elite Member

Postby K.Chan on 10 Nov 2011, 20:06

rubenz wrote:Miaka and Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi. Watched that anime then I mostly skipped the part only to know the ending and the story's flow. Agreed with bakaneko Miaka is beyond dumb, and very childish, and the same with Tamahome too. I like Yui more than them, even though she is villain and kinda evil but I kinda pitied her :|

I completely agree with you, while I was watching it all I could think was "need less scenes with Miaka and all the characters that love her". I skipped most of the scenes and just watched the parts that has Nuriko or Tasuki. XP
K.Chan

Postby bakaneko on 30 Jan 2012, 02:07

K.Chan wrote:
rubenz wrote:Miaka and Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi. Watched that anime then I mostly skipped the part only to know the ending and the story's flow. Agreed with bakaneko Miaka is beyond dumb, and very childish, and the same with Tamahome too. I like Yui more than them, even though she is villain and kinda evil but I kinda pitied her :|

I completely agree with you, while I was watching it all I could think was "need less scenes with Miaka and all the characters that love her". I skipped most of the scenes and just watched the parts that has Nuriko or Tasuki. XP

trust me, i feel bad for liking the bad guys more than the main hero/heroin... like even what that dude's name? forgot already since it was so long ago i watched it, er, the blond baddie... well, even that guy was kinda lovable... made you wanna root for him even though he's the bad guy (coz he had such a bad childhood and no one really understands him)...

rubenz wrote:You better not read it, I even wonder why I read this kind of stuff. Most of her stories consist of rape scene and then the heroine suddenly love him. And I even hate the hero... The first time I hate both of the main characters in manga/anime (beside Fushigi Yuugi)

i read SOME hot gimmick but i get bored quite early so left it unfinished.. which guy did she chose in the end? you can PM me with the summary... XD

hahahahahha it's a really bad manga/anime if reading/watching it made you think "why the hell am i reading this again?"... that shows how bad it really is... :lol:
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby beenz on 04 Feb 2012, 22:48

Most hated character... I don't have one. I hate them and then I usually feel sorry for them.
beenz

Postby airichan on 07 Feb 2012, 16:12

I hate the king in Basara (Shuri's Dad). The things he inflicted on his children just so he could maintain his power were unspeakable, especially the story of the White King. He is the embodiment of pure evil.

I also really hate Leonard Testarossa from Full Metal Panic. He's one of those "exactly whose side is he on?" kind of villians. The fact that he can do so many terrible things in the name of doing what is needed, while still maintaining a semblance of moral high ground just irks me to no end. Plus, his affections towards Kaname just screw up all Sousuke's attempts at moving their relationship forward... He just sucks.

And a couple side notes... Wow- there's alot of hate for Miaka going around. Yeah, she's not the sharpest crayon in the box, but I didn't think she was that bad. I thought she acted very much her age.

As for Hatsumi, yeah... I hated that she was so wishy-washy. But I also didn't take the story very seriously. It's one of my favorite manga because I look at it how it's meant to be read- it's a guilty pleasure. Nothing but over-the-top drama & hot guys. It's kind of like a more thoroughly fleshed-out harlequin.
airichan

---------

Previous

Return to General