Most HATED manga/anime character and why?

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?

Postby Ariel on 07 Jul 2011, 00:37

To me the worst character ever is Satozuki Kaya from Midnight Secretary by Ohmi Tomu!
She has no self esteem... OMG, she is stupid beyond words!!
Image I really hate that creature more than I could describe! Frankly, how can anyone be so stupid!?
Ariel

Postby cookiemonsterpower on 07 Jul 2011, 01:54

Yes!!!! Peach girl was an emotional drama rollercoaster that just went
down the drain.... :evil: :evil:
cookiemonsterpower
Valued Contributor

Postby jaemin on 07 Jul 2011, 03:26

Natsumi from Hot Gimmick I have to say I hate her because she's one of those wishy washy type of girls who can't decide for herself on what she wants to do. I guess you can say that she has no brain.
jaemin

Postby bakaneko on 07 Jul 2011, 13:54

jaemin wrote:Natsumi from Hot Gimmick I have to say I hate her because she's one of those wishy washy type of girls who can't decide for herself on what she wants to do. I guess you can say that she has no brain.

i never did finished reading hot gimmick... lol i hate her too, but at least not as much as miaka (Fushigi yuugi), maybe coz i didn't finished reading hot gimmick.. :?
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby jollychick on 28 Jul 2011, 23:27

Trust me, the end of Hot Gimmick will leave wondering why you just read the thing if she was gonna end up with 'him' anyway! Worst main female EVER!! I just started watching Fushigi Yuugi...so I don't know all their names yet...I may have another character posting after I finish but I'll leave the final judging until after i watch the last episode...hopefully.
jollychick

Postby blanblah on 01 Aug 2011, 17:12

Alright. I want to say that I don't HATE her, but after awhile, I got so annoyed with her that I wanted to hit her. Anyways... I'd have to say.... Yuuki from Vampire Knight. Now, as I said I don't actually hate her, but she had me sooooooo mad, that as I said, I wanted to hit her a few times lol. Basically, I couldn't stand that she had been in love with Kaname for SOOOOOOOOOOOO long and when she finally gets him, she starts acting like she was in love with Zero. Now, I can admit that she had some for thing with Zero which would rear it's head at strange moments, but I can't stand that after all that stuff about not being good enough for Kaname despite her feelings.. when she finally gets him, she can't seem to appreciate that they were together.

That's about all I can think of right now, though I'm sure there are plenty. Characters we hate pop out at the strangest moments, but I think they make stories so much more entertaining. Nothing more real than a character you want to slap around lol. Man, I sound violent. I'm not. I promise lol. :mrgreen:
blanblah

Postby Frenchlittlebee on 15 Aug 2011, 02:15

I hate the main characters of mayu shinjo's works. They are all the same type.

The girl is stupid, defenseless and have a serious Stockolm' syndrom. She's a sheep.
"Oh I'm so innocent and good for nothing, help me"
"OOO You rape me, No no please..."
"I love you since you rape me. To show you my love now I'm your sex slave"

The boy is beautigul, dangerous, pervert, rich, popular with women and can handle every situations.
He's a wolf.
"I love you, let me rape you."
"You say no but after that you'll become mine."
"Wait, you can only see me, listen to me only and wait for me like the good pet you are."

:?
In mayu shinjo's manga rape and sex = love it's always the same WTF .
Frenchlittlebee

Postby Algenon on 22 Aug 2011, 05:33

I have to say Kikyo because she just didn't know when to die.....and she was a bit physcho.

Miaka is just stupid....but I don't really hate her. I do fail to understand why so many guys liked her.
Frenchlittlebee wrote:I hate the main characters of mayu shinjo's works. They are all the same type.

"The girl is stupid, defenseless and have a serious Stockolm' syndrom. She's a sheep.

":?

I agree.
Algenon

Postby rubenz on 26 Aug 2011, 07:38

Frenchlittlebee wrote:I hate the main characters of mayu shinjo's works. They are all the same type.

The girl is stupid, defenseless and have a serious Stockolm' syndrom. She's a sheep.

The boy is beautigul, dangerous, pervert, rich, popular with women and can handle every situations.
He's a wolf.
"I love you, let me rape you."
"You say no but after that you'll become mine."
"Wait, you can only see me, listen to me only and wait for me like the good pet you are."

:?

*nod* you are right, totally agree :D
rubenz
Elite Member

Postby bakaneko on 08 Sep 2011, 01:15

jollychick wrote:Trust me, the end of Hot Gimmick will leave wondering why you just read the thing if she was gonna end up with 'him' anyway! Worst main female EVER!! I just started watching Fushigi Yuugi...so I don't know all their names yet...I may have another character posting after I finish but I'll leave the final judging until after i watch the last episode...hopefully.

so how was your judgement after the final eps?

hmmm i'm not sure if i've read mayu shinjo's stuff... so don't have an opinion on her yet... lol

but i DO hate stupid ppl with absolutely NO ability to learn from their past mistakes... >.>
bakaneko
Elite Member

---------

PreviousNext

Return to General