Most HATED manga/anime character and why?

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Most HATED manga/anime character and why?

Postby bakaneko on 30 May 2011, 00:52

Okay, we have fave character threads, so we need to balance it out with most hated character from any manga/anime series... it can be either male or female and pls tell us what's make that character is annoying/hated? bombs away! lol
bakaneko
Elite Member

Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?

Postby sherlover on 30 May 2011, 05:04

hi...
i think it would be ...the brother of female lead from desire climax..i dont remember the guys name ...i didnt like him ...well because of his character and desire to make everything his by hook or crook(even his love)...for that purpose he even became a victim of his own dirty tricks(serves him right)
sherlover

Postby Duchess on 30 May 2011, 15:27

Anime: Peach Girl
Character: Sae Kashiwagi
The antagonist who does everything to ruin Momo's[female lead] life, she looks innocent but is actually manipulative *****,She spreads horrible gossips about Momo to the point that Toji[Momo's boyfriend] believed Sae over Momo, then she also spread rumors that she's dating Toji, and that Momo is trying to steal him from her,which is completely false.after all this Momo comes to forgive her in the future, but does she repent no, she just continue with her evils deeds, she is the first character i've hated so much that i kept wishing i could reach into my pc and actually beat the hell out of her
Duchess
Site Admin

Postby bakaneko on 31 May 2011, 00:45

at first i thought i would hate the bad guys/girls the most, you know, coz they're bad..but then i realised they are only doing their job, as the villain.. and they are doing a good job of being bad, you know.. so i can't hate them for doing a mighty job of what was expected of them..

what i can't stand is, ppl not fulfilling their roles.. so in short, i really HATE MIAKA FROM FUSHIGI YUUGI! she's my most hated character, EVER! so far i have not found any character i hate more than her... she's whiny and stupid beyond words! she kept screwing up and making the same mistake over and over and over and over again! she's incapable of growing and maturing and she's the heroin! like seriously, the most pathetic heroin ever! >.<
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby Alessa9 on 31 May 2011, 17:02

For me, that would be Kagami Mikage from Ceres: Celestial Legend. He was selfish and used immoral means to accomplish things. The man was obsessed in creating the perfect human being to the point of sacrificing Aki and then Aya to achieve his goals.
Alessa9
Cool User

Postby rubenz on 09 Jun 2011, 01:58

Miaka and Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi. Watched that anime then I mostly skipped the part only to know the ending and the story's flow. Agreed with bakaneko Miaka is beyond dumb, and very childish, and the same with Tamahome too. I like Yui more than them, even though she is villain and kinda evil but I kinda pitied her :|
rubenz
Elite Member

Postby cookiemonsterpower on 11 Jun 2011, 18:52

Duchess wrote:Anime: Peach Girl
Character: Sae Kashiwagi
The antagonist who does everything to ruin Momo's[female lead] life, she looks innocent but is actually manipulative *****,She spreads horrible gossips about Momo to the point that Toji[Momo's boyfriend] believed Sae over Momo, then she also spread rumors that she's dating Toji, and that Momo is trying to steal him from her,which is completely false.after all this Momo comes to forgive her in the future, but does she repent no, she just continue with her evils deeds, she is the first character i've hated so much that i kept wishing i could reach into my pc and actually beat the hell out of her

I totally agree....I cant stand that !"·4%67%&//(())....... :evil: :evil:
cookiemonsterpower
Valued Contributor

Postby bakaneko on 14 Jun 2011, 00:01

rubenz wrote:Miaka and Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi. Watched that anime then I mostly skipped the part only to know the ending and the story's flow. Agreed with bakaneko Miaka is beyond dumb, and very childish, and the same with Tamahome too. I like Yui more than them, even though she is villain and kinda evil but I kinda pitied her :|

OMG, another person who hates miaka! yay!! :twisted:
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby rubenz on 14 Jun 2011, 01:03

bakaneko wrote:
rubenz wrote:Miaka and Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi. Watched that anime then I mostly skipped the part only to know the ending and the story's flow. Agreed with bakaneko Miaka is beyond dumb, and very childish, and the same with Tamahome too. I like Yui more than them, even though she is villain and kinda evil but I kinda pitied her :|

OMG, another person who hates miaka! yay!! :twisted:

Ha2 I think there's a lot who hate her (including my sis and some of my friends) :twisted:
rubenz
Elite Member

Postby bakaneko on 16 Jun 2011, 16:11

rubenz wrote:
bakaneko wrote:OMG, another person who hates miaka! yay!! :twisted:

Ha2 I think there's a lot who hate her (including my sis and some of my friends) :twisted:

*nod nod*

it's painful watching her... urgh!! she ruined the story for me... >.>
bakaneko
Elite Member

---------

Next

Return to General