All times are UTC

Most funny moment in ur life
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2011, 16:57 

well there is one incident which i remember where i was standing in the verandah and a boy (around 12)was walking across suddenly his pant slipped and i just dunked down and started laughing ..man i didnt expect that to happen and im lucky that he had an underwear on heheheh :D :D :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

Re: Most funny moment in ur life
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2011, 18:15 

I don't think this is my funniest moment in life, but I think it is funny in retrospect.
I ones got me a whiplash by simply bumping head first into a wall, and I had only made two steps, so I wasn't even fast.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2011, 15:12 
Elite Member

i have a monozygotic twins. my twin since we were kids she was a little wild. she also had a querell with a little boy. one day on my way home he waited for me and took his anger on me :o . my family laughed about this incident - today for me its very funny too :P . we were always mix-up by other people.

when i think about it my best an funnyest moment in my life was always with my twin or because my twin. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 15:47 

Kotobuki wrote:
i have a monozygotic twins. my twin since we were kids she was a little wild. she also had a querell with a little boy. one day on my way home he waited for me and took his anger on me :o . my family laughed about this incident - today for me its very funny too :P . we were always mix-up by other people.

when i think about it my best an funnyest moment in my life was always with my twin or because my twin. :lol:

its cool that u have a twin wow :D and did u tell the guy later that you were not the person he was supposed to scold

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2011, 09:44 
Elite Member

I've tried to say it but he don´t belive me. my twin tried to explain to the little boy together with me. then he apologize to me, and for two years the three of us gets best friends :D . after this time he had to change the school. :(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2011, 13:31 

Kotobuki wrote:
I've tried to say it but he don´t belive me. my twin tried to explain to the little boy together with me. then he apologize to me, and for two years the three of us gets best friends :D . after this time he had to change the school. :(

wow thats a cute end then :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2011, 21:01 

I'm not sure of a most funny moment, but I can think of three really funny moments. Well they are funny to me, maybe not so much to someone who wasn't there, but I'll tell everyone anyways lol.

The first one was when I was in high school, I got punched in the face. Not so funny especially since I didn't do anything to begin with (evil high school drama), but while walking away from the scene, all my friends were freaking out (getting me a drink, running into a local pizza place to get me napkins for my bloody face, asking me if I was alright, etc.). Well I was walking with them and suddenly my one friend turns to me and was like "you just got punched in the face, you have blood POURING down your face, yet you are just drinking your soda and laughing." Just remembering her face as she said this to me was HILARIOUS. She was so confused as to how I could be so normal after getting hit. After that, when I reached home, a mail man seemed concerned about me. Bless that post man, most people would have just walked on minding their own business, but he stopped to make sure I was alright.

The second moment is when my one friend was coming out to all of us that he was gay. NONE of us believed him since we remembered him being interested in one of my girl friends. Then he screamed "I'm a flaming princess!" (His words, not mine) Then I believe he fell on my floor. The downstairs neighbor wasn't happy, but it was hilarious. I miss him. R.I. P. <3

Third moment was me being hit by a door. I was walking to lunch in school and some teacher opened a door and it slammed right into the middle of my chest (I kind of walked into it, because of the direction that it opened). What was funny though wasn't that, because it hurt really bad, but the person who opened the door looked at me like it was MY fault, when they obviously didn't check before opening the door and I was the one who got hurt. Needless to say, I walked away from that experience laughing for 30 minutes. Took me forever to finally calm down enough to eat.

But yeah, those are some funny moments in my life. Though as I stated earlier, they might not be so funny to someone not there at the time, but trust me they were funnnnnnnny. Sorry by the way you said funniest and I give you three, but it's hard to chose just one I guess lol.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2011, 22:32 
Site Admin

this happened in year 8, we were doing the polygons, and my teacher asked me to name the six sided polygon call, i wasn't really paying attention at that time and i said ''sexagon'' instaed of ''hexagon'', it was so embarrassing and funny at the same time. i still can't believe i said that :o

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2011, 15:30 

blanblah wrote:
I'm not sure of a most funny moment, but I can think of three really funny moments. Well they are funny to me, maybe not so much to someone who wasn't there, but I'll tell everyone anyways lol.

The first one was when I was in high school, I got punched in the face. Not so funny especially since I didn't do anything to begin with (evil high school drama), but while walking away from the scene, all my friends were freaking out (getting me a drink, running into a local pizza place to get me napkins for my bloody face, asking me if I was alright, etc.). Well I was walking with them and suddenly my one friend turns to me and was like "you just got punched in the face, you have blood POURING down your face, yet you are just drinking your soda and laughing." Just remembering her face as she said this to me was HILARIOUS. She was so confused as to how I could be so normal after getting hit. After that, when I reached home, a mail man seemed concerned about me. Bless that post man, most people would have just walked on minding their own business, but he stopped to make sure I was alright.

The second moment is when my one friend was coming out to all of us that he was gay. NONE of us believed him since we remembered him being interested in one of my girl friends. Then he screamed "I'm a flaming princess!" (His words, not mine) Then I believe he fell on my floor. The downstairs neighbor wasn't happy, but it was hilarious. I miss him. R.I. P. <3

Third moment was me being hit by a door. I was walking to lunch in school and some teacher opened a door and it slammed right into the middle of my chest (I kind of walked into it, because of the direction that it opened). What was funny though wasn't that, because it hurt really bad, but the person who opened the door looked at me like it was MY fault, when they obviously didn't check before opening the door and I was the one who got hurt. Needless to say, I walked away from that experience laughing for 30 minutes. Took me forever to finally calm down enough to eat.

But yeah, those are some funny moments in my life. Though as I stated earlier, they might not be so funny to someone not there at the time, but trust me they were funnnnnnnny. Sorry by the way you said funniest and I give you three, but it's hard to chose just one I guess lol.

hehehhe hi there buddy thnx for sharing them i loved the first and the second one lil more .....well never stop being funny as i do Image

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2011, 15:32 

---------
Duchess wrote:
this happened in year 8, we were doing the polygons, and my teacher asked me to name the six sided polygon call, i wasn't really paying attention at that time and i said ''sexagon'' instaed of ''hexagon'', it was so embarrassing and funny at the same time. i still can't believe i said that :o

ur highness
wow ... :D yes i agree its embarassing and funny buts its kind off logical(i know its a poor joke here heheheh) :D :D...can i know the reaction of the teacher? let me guess he or she must be shocked :o

it's a he, and i think he was shocked and he gave me ''what an idiot look''

Profile E-mail