All times are UTC






Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
  Print view

Re: how old are you?
Author Message
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2011, 06:45 
Moderator
User avatar
Offline

Joined:12 Feb 2011, 07:12
Posts:586
Location: asia
hmm lets see what she has to say about this? :D


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 

Re: how old are you?
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2011, 04:03 
User avatar
Offline

Joined:29 May 2011, 17:41
Posts:8
Proudly 20, but as crazy as a kid ^.^


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 

Re: how old are you?
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2011, 21:04 
Offline

Joined:14 Sep 2011, 19:55
Posts:5
Geez, you guys are young. If the poster who is 34 feels like a granny, I can't imagine what I'm supposed to feel like. I have two sons. They will turn 21 and 31 in October. I'm 51. So I guess that makes me... ancient? I may have gotten older, but I refuse to grow up. And when I die, they will have to pry my manga/manwha from my cold dead fingers.


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: how old are you?
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2011, 07:36 
Offline

Joined:05 Aug 2011, 20:22
Posts:46
Location: Istanbul
hammershoney315 wrote:
Geez, you guys are young. If the poster who is 34 feels like a granny, I can't imagine what I'm supposed to feel like. I have two sons. They will turn 21 and 31 in October. I'm 51. So I guess that makes me... ancient? I may have gotten older, but I refuse to grow up. And when I die, they will have to pry my manga/manwha from my cold dead fingers.


I don't think you are *that* old. My grandmother (she is 68 btw and shh it's a secret :P) is really active and all. So I know there are a lot of exceptions. :D I don't think you mind though :mrgreen:

And also, especially on the screen you are at what age you want to be~


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 

Re: how old are you?
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2011, 20:59 
Offline

Joined:10 Apr 2011, 19:16
Posts:62
Location: Germany
well reading the ages of everyone here i did think oh god what am i doing here maybe i`m to old, but like i said i don´t feel my age (well right now i feel physically old :D cause of my back but that was just overworking :D ) everyone i meet new thinks i`m 24 :? on good day i even have to show my id to get zigis (not healthy i know) i really think you are only as old/young as you feel not actual age :D :D :D oh and by the way my sons are 16 and 15 so i think they keep me young at mind as well (they don`t give me time to think about my real age :lol: )


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 

Re: how old are you?
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2011, 06:01 
Moderator
User avatar
Offline

Joined:12 Feb 2011, 07:12
Posts:586
Location: asia
jeannemiki wrote:
well reading the ages of everyone here i did think oh god what am i doing here maybe i`m to old, but like i said i don´t feel my age (well right now i feel physically old :D cause of my back but that was just overworking :D ) everyone i meet new thinks i`m 24 :? on good day i even have to show my id to get zigis (not healthy i know) i really think you are only as old/young as you feel not actual age :D :D :D oh and by the way my sons are 16 and 15 so i think they keep me young at mind as well (they don`t give me time to think about my real age :lol: )


now that is what im talking about..i just love ur positive attitude jean san!! :D :D


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 

Re: how old are you?
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2011, 04:44 
User avatar
Offline

Joined:30 Jun 2011, 15:52
Posts:3
hello!! well I will be 23 in November :D :D But I like the sound of this quote :oops: :arrow: " It is not the years in your life, but the life in your years that counts." Adlai Stevenson ;) :oops: ;) Very true right :?:


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 

Re: how old are you?
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2011, 09:28 
User avatar
Offline

Joined:30 Sep 2011, 02:39
Posts:69
i keep forgetting i turned 27 last September, in my mind i'm maybe 20-21...


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 

Re: how old are you?
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2011, 07:27 
Offline

Joined:08 Nov 2011, 07:16
Posts:9
i turned 24 just two weeks ago. sigh the older you are the more responsibility that follows you.

@silvery: i feel the same way!


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 

Re: how old are you?
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2011, 08:28 
User avatar
Offline

Joined:30 Sep 2011, 02:39
Posts:69
---------
kookoo wrote:
i turned 24 just two weeks ago. sigh the older you are the more responsibility that follows you.

@silvery: i feel the same way!


That's part of growing up, i suppose :roll: . you keep thinking you're younger because you're always in denial...


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC


  Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron