All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Re: how old are you?
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2011, 06:45 

hmm lets see what she has to say about this? :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2011, 04:03 

Proudly 20, but as crazy as a kid ^.^

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2011, 21:04 

Geez, you guys are young. If the poster who is 34 feels like a granny, I can't imagine what I'm supposed to feel like. I have two sons. They will turn 21 and 31 in October. I'm 51. So I guess that makes me... ancient? I may have gotten older, but I refuse to grow up. And when I die, they will have to pry my manga/manwha from my cold dead fingers.

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2011, 07:36 

hammershoney315 wrote:
Geez, you guys are young. If the poster who is 34 feels like a granny, I can't imagine what I'm supposed to feel like. I have two sons. They will turn 21 and 31 in October. I'm 51. So I guess that makes me... ancient? I may have gotten older, but I refuse to grow up. And when I die, they will have to pry my manga/manwha from my cold dead fingers.

I don't think you are *that* old. My grandmother (she is 68 btw and shh it's a secret :P) is really active and all. So I know there are a lot of exceptions. :D I don't think you mind though :mrgreen:

And also, especially on the screen you are at what age you want to be~

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2011, 20:59 

well reading the ages of everyone here i did think oh god what am i doing here maybe i`m to old, but like i said i don´t feel my age (well right now i feel physically old :D cause of my back but that was just overworking :D ) everyone i meet new thinks i`m 24 :? on good day i even have to show my id to get zigis (not healthy i know) i really think you are only as old/young as you feel not actual age :D :D :D oh and by the way my sons are 16 and 15 so i think they keep me young at mind as well (they don`t give me time to think about my real age :lol: )

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2011, 06:01 

jeannemiki wrote:
well reading the ages of everyone here i did think oh god what am i doing here maybe i`m to old, but like i said i don´t feel my age (well right now i feel physically old :D cause of my back but that was just overworking :D ) everyone i meet new thinks i`m 24 :? on good day i even have to show my id to get zigis (not healthy i know) i really think you are only as old/young as you feel not actual age :D :D :D oh and by the way my sons are 16 and 15 so i think they keep me young at mind as well (they don`t give me time to think about my real age :lol: )

now that is what im talking about..i just love ur positive attitude jean san!! :D :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2011, 04:44 

hello!! well I will be 23 in November :D :D But I like the sound of this quote :oops: :arrow: " It is not the years in your life, but the life in your years that counts." Adlai Stevenson ;) :oops: ;) Very true right :?:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2011, 09:28 

i keep forgetting i turned 27 last September, in my mind i'm maybe 20-21...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2011, 07:27 

i turned 24 just two weeks ago. sigh the older you are the more responsibility that follows you.

@silvery: i feel the same way!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2011, 08:28 

---------
kookoo wrote:
i turned 24 just two weeks ago. sigh the older you are the more responsibility that follows you.

@silvery: i feel the same way!

That's part of growing up, i suppose :roll: . you keep thinking you're younger because you're always in denial...

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next