All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Re: how old are you?
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2011, 22:31 

@silvery: i feel the same way![/quote]

That's part of growing up, i suppose :roll: . you keep thinking you're younger because you're always in denial...[/quote]

hmm i wouldn't say in denial i just don`t have the time to think about my age really the last 17years flew by in an blink of the eye my boys are quite proud to have such a "young" mom cause i still remember quite clearly all the mischief i was up to at there age (and believe me they are harmless when i think about my self) so it easier for me too understand them and not to be to ******* them but deny my age never i am 34 turning 35 and proud of every year but to be honest i don`t know how dose a 34 year old behave or for that matter of fact a 20year old is there some rule or regulation of do`s and don'ts well i`ll live the way i see fit and if it seems childish then so be it all that really matters is happiness enjoy live to the fullest its to short to worry about fitting in a drawer if you like your self with all that comes with it then others get the chance to like you as well . well that is the way i see it uhhh sorry rambling for age here :mrgreen: as for responsibility take it as it comes thats the challenge dont take more than you can handle one step at a time takes you to your goal by running to fast you may trip and hurt your self :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2011, 00:10 

jeannemiki wrote:
@silvery: i feel the same way!

That's part of growing up, i suppose :roll: . you keep thinking you're younger because you're always in denial...[/quote]

hmm i wouldn't say in denial i just don`t have the time to think about my age really the last 17years flew by in an blink of the eye my boys are quite proud to have such a "young" mom cause i still remember quite clearly all the mischief i was up to at there age (and believe me they are harmless when i think about my self) so it easier for me too understand them and not to be to ******* them but deny my age never i am 34 turning 35 and proud of every year but to be honest i don`t know how dose a 34 year old behave or for that matter of fact a 20year old is there some rule or regulation of do`s and don'ts well i`ll live the way i see fit and if it seems childish then so be it all that really matters is happiness enjoy live to the fullest its to short to worry about fitting in a drawer if you like your self with all that comes with it then others get the chance to like you as well . well that is the way i see it uhhh sorry rambling for age here :mrgreen: as for responsibility take it as it comes thats the challenge dont take more than you can handle one step at a time takes you to your goal by running to fast you may trip and hurt your self :D[/quote]

In the words of Facebook, LIKE! :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2011, 17:10 

17 going on 18 by the start of 2012 ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 11:41 

silvery wrote:
jeannemiki wrote:
@silvery: i feel the same way!

That's part of growing up, i suppose :roll: . you keep thinking you're younger because you're always in denial...

hmm i wouldn't say in denial i just don`t have the time to think about my age really the last 17years flew by in an blink of the eye my boys are quite proud to have such a "young" mom cause i still remember quite clearly all the mischief i was up to at there age (and believe me they are harmless when i think about my self) so it easier for me too understand them and not to be to ******* them but deny my age never i am 34 turning 35 and proud of every year but to be honest i don`t know how dose a 34 year old behave or for that matter of fact a 20year old is there some rule or regulation of do`s and don'ts well i`ll live the way i see fit and if it seems childish then so be it all that really matters is happiness enjoy live to the fullest its to short to worry about fitting in a drawer if you like your self with all that comes with it then others get the chance to like you as well . well that is the way i see it uhhh sorry rambling for age here :mrgreen: as for responsibility take it as it comes thats the challenge dont take more than you can handle one step at a time takes you to your goal by running to fast you may trip and hurt your self :D[/quote]

In the words of Facebook, LIKE! :mrgreen:[/quote]
ahem double like

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2012, 19:43 

I'll be 29 in november :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2012, 18:35 

---------
I've just turned 25 at the beginning of the month.
I was kind of afraid there will be only be young people, so I'm quite pleased to see there are a lot of people my age or older, haha!!! :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11