Harlequin: Response a.k.a Kakuu no Rakuen

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Harlequin: Response a.k.a Kakuu no Rakuen

Postby aiMiXue on 21 Jun 2011, 06:38

I recently just bought:
RESPONSE written by: Penny Jordan & art by: Takako Hashimoto
brand new for $1.00 because of the bargain at some bookstore! :P
From Dark Horse:
Response takes a sexy look at love in the workplace. Sure, you shouldn't date your boss, but what if he's really, really hot? Sienna is a temp hired at a busy London firm. In a stroke of luck, she's assigned to work with Alex, who's smart, sexy, and interested in her! But there may be much more to his intentions than he's leading on.
Sienna's dream romance turns into a nightmare of betrayal when her lover twists their passion into a plot for vengeance.

***Sadly, without a scanner I won't be able to share it. x.X

Anyways, just wanted to share that I wouldn't have set my eyes on the book if harlequin was never introduced by Shojo Manhwa. ^-^
aiMiXue

Re: Harlequin: Response a.k.a Kakuu no Rakuen

Postby sherlover on 21 Jun 2011, 10:03

yup that is true ..i have read so many harlequin only due to sms...the whole credit goes to you guys^_^ :D
sherlover

Postby ruby on 23 Jun 2011, 01:24

All right everyone here that loves the harlequin mangas owes the biggest thanxs of all to Duchess, she started the craze and even this website...soooo thank you Duchess(big bow ) I especially thank you for getting me hooked :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ruby

Postby jollychick on 12 Jul 2011, 04:49

Thanks a bunch! Now I have the name of the one to blame for my new addiction ;)
jollychick

Postby bakaneko on 14 Jul 2011, 06:55

sherlover wrote:yup that is true ..i have read so many harlequin only due to sms...the whole credit goes to you guys^_^ :D

same here.. before this i don't like reading them coz for some weird reason they were mostly in light purple or pink? the drawings and text i mean.. i have very bad eyes, so it was hard for me to read anything in those colors... especially when the text are also too small... :cry:
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby gnayadnil on 16 Jul 2011, 09:58

no way a dollar what a bargain the plot sounds interesting and yep thanks to SMS i've enjoyed these harlequin turned mangas more many thanks and appreciation
gnayadnil

---------

Return to General