happy moments!!

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: happy moments!!

Postby lady_bird on 05 Apr 2011, 21:43

blanblah wrote:Well I'm sure I have quite a few happy moments, but the one that sticks out the most is the day my niece was born. I held her that night and it's one of the highlights of my life. She's so adorable. She's almost a year old now and constantly developing. It makes me happy to be able to watch her grow, but I'll never forget holding her the day she was born.


yeah, i felt the same way the first time i held my goddaughter for the first time. that tiny little being is so big now :D
User avatar
lady_bird
 
Posts: 24
Joined: 18 Feb 2011, 11:50
Location: portugal

Re: happy moments!!

Postby tohru123 on 06 Apr 2011, 23:27

sherlover wrote:congratulations on getting the job..it seems like u really worked for it..wish u all the success :D :D

Thank you :) I am really nervous about the job, because it's something new to me. I've never done anything in that field of study before so I have a lot to learn :o I get nervous easily. I really hope everything will work out well. I have lot of stuff to read for training. The job is a little boring, but I'm just happy that I found a job in this economy.
tohru123
Cool User
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 18 Feb 2011, 06:49

Re: happy moments!!

Postby amivaj on 01 Jun 2011, 13:32

My happiess moment was knowing how proud my parents are of me, especially when I graduated from college this year.
amivaj
 
Posts: 18
Joined: 24 May 2011, 03:38

Re: happy moments!!

Postby sherlover on 01 Jun 2011, 14:31

amivaj wrote:My happiess moment was knowing how proud my parents are of me, especially when I graduated from college this year.

we here at sms are also proud of u ..hope u fulfill both ur and ur parents dreams!!wishing you a successful life ahead!!all the best :D :D
User avatar
sherlover
Moderator
 
Posts: 586
Joined: 12 Feb 2011, 07:12
Location: asia

Re: happy moments!!

Postby sherlover on 01 Jun 2011, 14:34

tohru123 wrote:
sherlover wrote:congratulations on getting the job..it seems like u really worked for it..wish u all the success :D :D

Thank you :) I am really nervous about the job, because it's something new to me. I've never done anything in that field of study before so I have a lot to learn :o I get nervous easily. I really hope everything will work out well. I have lot of stuff to read for training. The job is a little boring, but I'm just happy that I found a job in this economy.


you will rawk!!!Be positive....im sure u will reach the top of the hill :D :D and you deserve it..yeah its getting hard to earn jobs when there are so many unemployed trying. :?
User avatar
sherlover
Moderator
 
Posts: 586
Joined: 12 Feb 2011, 07:12
Location: asia

Re: happy moments!!

Postby 4Stars on 26 Jan 2012, 07:03

Kotobuki wrote:whenever im with my family im very happy :D . i love to spend my time with them. every year i looking forward to eastern and christmas - is this time all of my family members are togeter. i love this time. :D


Haha. I'm the same. There is almost no place I'd rather be than with my family. Hanging out with friends is fun too, but seeing my family, my loved ones, well, it just makes my day.
User avatar
4Stars
 
Posts: 13
Joined: 16 Dec 2011, 05:05

Re: happy moments!!

Postby bakaneko on 30 Jan 2012, 01:55

i'm feeling happy while eating my mandarin oranges.... :D
bakaneko
Elite Member
 
Posts: 185
Joined: 12 Feb 2011, 10:52

Re: happy moments!!

Postby Alessa9 on 01 Mar 2012, 15:23

Some of my favorites...
* Snugging under the covers with a book in a rainy day and just listen to the sound (I love thunderstorms!)
* Reading one of my favorite books or manga from start to finish and still love it.
* Getting together with friends
* Eating chocolate covered strawberries.
User avatar
Alessa9
Cool User
 
Posts: 116
Joined: 13 Feb 2011, 11:43

Re: happy moments!!

Postby silvery on 02 Mar 2012, 02:08

Alessa9 wrote:Some of my favorites...
* Snugging under the covers with a book in a rainy day and just listen to the sound (I love thunderstorms!)
* Reading one of my favorite books or manga from start to finish and still love it.
* Getting together with friends
* Eating chocolate covered strawberries.


I know what you mean! sitting down somewhere with a good book or good friends and chocolates... heaven! :D
User avatar
silvery
 
Posts: 69
Joined: 30 Sep 2011, 02:39

Re: happy moments!!

Postby sherlover on 05 Mar 2012, 18:22

silvery wrote:
Alessa9 wrote:Some of my favorites...
* Snugging under the covers with a book in a rainy day and just listen to the sound (I love thunderstorms!)
* Reading one of my favorite books or manga from start to finish and still love it.
* Getting together with friends
* Eating chocolate covered strawberries.


I know what you mean! sitting down somewhere with a good book or good friends and chocolates... heaven! :D

count me in guys!!
User avatar
sherlover
Moderator
 
Posts: 586
Joined: 12 Feb 2011, 07:12
Location: asia
---------

Previous

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron