happy moments!!

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

happy moments!!

Postby sherlover on 25 Mar 2011, 15:11

ok i want all the people to give us their happy memories :D
sherlover

Re: happy moments!!

Postby Kotobuki on 26 Mar 2011, 10:23

whenever im with my family im very happy :D . i love to spend my time with them. every year i looking forward to eastern and christmas - is this time all of my family members are togeter. i love this time. :D
Kotobuki
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 27 Mar 2011, 13:17

Kotobuki wrote:whenever im with my family im very happy :D . i love to spend my time with them. every year i looking forward to eastern and christmas - is this time all of my family members are togeter. i love this time. :D

what u said is 100% correct i love being with my family they really make u feel like princess :D :D
sherlover

Postby Kittykitala on 28 Mar 2011, 22:44

Family is good, and being with friends. Sometimes it's the simple things that really make me happy. Curling up in bed with a good book, my cats being adorable at my side, and maybe the sound of rain or birds outside.
Kittykitala

Postby tohru123 on 01 Apr 2011, 20:21

I'm very happy right now, I just got a job offer. It means a lot to me, because I've been unemployed for over a year now :oops: The job market was so bad, but I finally got a job! :)
I'm also very happy that I have a great family, my family supported me through difficult times. I'm happy bring at home, watching tv and having dinner with people I love :D Also playing with my dog :)
tohru123
Cool User

Postby lady_bird on 03 Apr 2011, 13:29

Kotobuki wrote:whenever im with my family im very happy :D . i love to spend my time with them. every year i looking forward to eastern and christmas - is this time all of my family members are togeter. i love this time. :D

i totaly agree. actualy, i have a lot of moments were i'm trully happy. if i would score i would say that being with my family would be in first place, secund would be whem i'm with my goddaughter :mrgreen: i have a 4 years old goddaughter who is really adorable and i love be with her. whenever she comes to visit, my heart feels like it's fulfilled.
there is also another moment when i'm really having fun, aside from whem i'm with my family or friends. :)
you see i'm a portuguese collage student and there is a tradition in portuguese collage that is called "paxe". i actually don´t know if there is some kind of variation to this, but basically it consist in a lot of activities were all student's of all colleges of all the universities fool around with each other most of the time. this activities are made so that the new students start to know their schoolmates, the older students and start to realize the story of their school. basically we fool around, but there are moments when we really learn important things, like how we can support each other, even thougth we don't know each others so well. i could say that would count has my 3º or 4º happiest moment. :D

oh, and if there are others who are interested in learning more about "praxe" i can tell you another thing. the costumes used on Harry Potter were inspired in the suit used by students who participate in "praxe". you can google it :mrgreen:
lady_bird

Postby sherlover on 04 Apr 2011, 12:01

tohru123 wrote:I'm very happy right now, I just got a job offer. It means a lot to me, because I've been unemployed for over a year now :oops: The job market was so bad, but I finally got a job! :)
I'm also very happy that I have a great family, my family supported me through difficult times. I'm happy bring at home, watching tv and having dinner with people I love :D Also playing with my dog :)

congratulations on getting the job..it seems like u really worked for it..wish u all the success :D :D
sherlover

Postby sherlover on 04 Apr 2011, 12:03

lady_bird wrote:

i totaly agree. actualy, i have a lot of moments were i'm trully happy. if i would score i would say that being with my family would be in first place, secund would be whem i'm with my goddaughter :mrgreen: i have a 4 years old goddaughter who is really adorable and i love be with her. whenever she comes to visit, my heart feels like it's fulfilled.
there is also another moment when i'm really having fun, aside from whem i'm with my family or friends. :)
you see i'm a portuguese collage student and there is a tradition in portuguese collage that is called "paxe". i actually don´t know if there is some kind of variation to this, but basically it consist in a lot of activities were all student's of all colleges of all the universities fool around with each other most of the time. this activities are made so that the new students start to know their schoolmates, the older students and start to realize the story of their school. basically we fool around, but there are moments when we really learn important things, like how we can support each other, even thougth we don't know each others so well. i could say that would count has my 3º or 4º happiest moment. :D

oh, and if there are others who are interested in learning more about "praxe" i can tell you another thing. the costumes used on Harry Potter were inspired in the suit used by students who participate in "praxe". you can google it :mrgreen:

wow really thats interesting!! :D
sherlover

Postby beenz on 04 Apr 2011, 16:13

My happy moments was when I was little and the whole family went on outings. As we got older and everyone got busy with their lives, there were less of that, I really miss it.
beenz

Postby blanblah on 05 Apr 2011, 01:12

Well I'm sure I have quite a few happy moments, but the one that sticks out the most is the day my niece was born. I held her that night and it's one of the highlights of my life. She's so adorable. She's almost a year old now and constantly developing. It makes me happy to be able to watch her grow, but I'll never forget holding her the day she was born.
blanblah

---------

Next

Return to General