Gadgets

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: Gadgets

Postby katsura on 09 Jun 2011, 22:25

I don't really keep up with the latest gadgets like phones, ipads, etc. I only recently got a digital camera and everyone is moving on to taking pictures with their phones :roll: I do have all the latest game consoles though. :P
katsura

Postby anoni on 09 Jun 2011, 23:27

LOVE gadgets!!! here in argentina I have to wait because is a little far away from everywhere...jejeje....but I tried to have cute phones, I love samsung and my husband love nokia, lot of notebook, and of course, PSP and playstation.....soon, I think, I will buy a led tv with wifi connection, so i can view some anime and other stuff....

See ya
anochan
anoni

Postby sherlover on 15 Jun 2011, 15:53

anoni wrote:LOVE gadgets!!! here in argentina I have to wait because is a little far away from everywhere...jejeje....but I tried to have cute phones, I love samsung and my husband love nokia, lot of notebook, and of course, PSP and playstation.....soon, I think, I will buy a led tv with wifi connection, so i can view some anime and other stuff....

See ya
anochan

hope u buy it soon hehehe :D
sherlover

Postby jollychick on 06 Jul 2011, 04:31

blanblah wrote:I have mixed feelings about the new technology out. While I find it interesting to be able to do 3940283409283 things with a phone, I also find it a bit annoying. It's a phone, but it's made to do things easier than simply talk. I'm also not a fan of touch screens, because I'm pretty sure they have less of a life span than using a keyboard or whatever else. Now, don't get me wrong. I love certain technologies. I'd die... and I mean DIE without my ipod... in fact, I've used it so much that I need a new one. I'm also looking into getting a kindle or maybe a nook... ehh I'm not really sure which I'd prefer. A part of me feels a little sad about that lol. I just adore books, so I see all my money going out the window between ebooks and regular books lol. I'm curious about the new ipad out. Though, I'm pretty sure it has the touch screen, so ehhh... lol. I love nice cameras though (the ones that can zoom in really far) and I prefer a phone that can take decent pictures, but I don't need one that can play music and do well things a phone shouldn't do. Actually, being that phones can do what they can now, I don't know why they bother calling them phones anymore. They need a new name, since I'm sure people use them mostly for the other things they can do rather than the number one thing they are suppose to do which is obviously to call people. Sorry, this was a total rambling/tiny bit rant lol.

I agree.
You should try looking at a review for a new phone. I did that when I was looking for my new phone last year...I've never been so annoyed! When I'm looking for a cell phone to replace my broken one, obviously all I really want to know about is call quality and battery life. But whenever I would look for info on those topics, all I could find was "this one has the newest processor" or "the one has the newest video card". While these things are nice add-ons and I'm sure they are important to people, seeing as how these things are still technically being called 'cell phones', let's talk about making calls. But as you did, I will also digress.
jollychick

Postby ruby on 06 Jul 2011, 04:54

I really like all the new technology..I don't have a iphone but I do have an android and I love it!!!!!!
We also have way to many computers and game consoles than anybody actually needs but there is a computer that I've always wanted, it's a alienware computer....I've always heard that they are great for playing games :D
ruby

Postby Alessa9 on 06 Jul 2011, 05:33

I love them. I have a home computer, an iPhone 4, MacBook Air, Camera and I'm thinking about getting the iPad 2 32GB Wi-Fi so that I can read my e-books without having to tote my MBA everywhere. Apple is going to release iPad 3 by the end of next year, even though iPad 2 just came out a few months ago. It's amazing how fast technology changes and there's always something new coming up. In this day and age, it's strange for someone not to have a camera/phone or a tablet.
Alessa9
Cool User

Postby sherlover on 06 Jul 2011, 12:27

im thinking of buying this phone-samsung galaxy s2 ...is anyone here using it?plz let me know ur opinion :D
sherlover

Postby jollychick on 13 Jul 2011, 02:15

:cry: :cry: :cry: My HP laptop just broke!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now I'm stuck without anything to watch my anime on! I really need my weekly dose of Tiger & Bunny! If anyone has a suggestion for a laptop/netbook that can watch mkv files I'd appreciate it.
jollychick

Postby romance20 on 05 Aug 2011, 01:56

i love love love gadgets, i have PS2, PSP, nintendoDS, an e-reader and lots of old game consoles.
and what i want next is PS3 and Wii. and another E-reader.
romance20
Cool User

---------

Previous

Return to General