Gadgets

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Gadgets

Postby sherlover on 26 May 2011, 17:24

so r u guys interested in phones?cameras?ipads? or any other fav gadget of urs? :D
sherlover

Re: Gadgets

Postby sherlover on 26 May 2011, 17:28

im obsessed with technology and i really wanna get my hands on all those touch pads releasing now...especially the apple tablet..i love phones which are equipped with good camera like the ones nokia provides (carl zeiss)
sherlover

Postby sooocute on 26 May 2011, 20:12

I'm not into gadgets much but I really look forward to build my own PC. :P With other gadgets I'd play with all of those cool features but afterwhile, it gets boring really fast 'cause once I get hang of all features then there's nothing to do next. :roll:
sooocute

Postby Gorothadariel on 29 May 2011, 12:55

I would love to have a Iphone or/and a Ipad, but right now I don't have the money.
I'm so looking forwart to earning money!!!
Gorothadariel

Postby chmsweety on 29 May 2011, 18:11

yeah i am sooo interested in the iphone and ipad. i had to buy them which i love very much.
chmsweety
Cool User

Postby jollychick on 30 May 2011, 23:07

I LOOOOVE electonical(?) things! I love my EVO 4G (cell phone) and my convertible tablet pc,a HP TX2500. I also own a Zune HD, PSP, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS Lite + DSI XL, and an Xbox 360 with Kinect. I definitely have a thing for gadgets... :oops:Well actually I love games just as much. I've never really been a fan of Apple so I'm not so much into the iPad/iPhone.
jollychick

Postby beenz on 07 Jun 2011, 23:23

Love gadgets, I get all these junk email from electronic site and I want everything they have on sale, but I have no money. I too, would like a Ipad2, a tablet, e readers, a couple of flash drives, a sony psp, xbox 360, a new laptop... it's like I'm writing out my wish list to Santa... Well, who doesn't like toys. :D
beenz

Postby sherlover on 08 Jun 2011, 12:55

beenz wrote:Love gadgets, I get all these junk email from electronic site and I want everything they have on sale, but I have no money. I too, would like a Ipad2, a tablet, e readers, a couple of flash drives, a sony psp, xbox 360, a new laptop... it's like I'm writing out my wish list to Santa... Well, who doesn't like toys. :D

yes we all do beenz...!!!(is compiling her list for santa)
sherlover

Postby blanblah on 08 Jun 2011, 18:45

I have mixed feelings about the new technology out. While I find it interesting to be able to do 3940283409283 things with a phone, I also find it a bit annoying. It's a phone, but it's made to do things easier than simply talk. I'm also not a fan of touch screens, because I'm pretty sure they have less of a life span than using a keyboard or whatever else. Now, don't get me wrong. I love certain technologies. I'd die... and I mean DIE without my ipod... in fact, I've used it so much that I need a new one. I'm also looking into getting a kindle or maybe a nook... ehh I'm not really sure which I'd prefer. A part of me feels a little sad about that lol. I just adore books, so I see all my money going out the window between ebooks and regular books lol. I'm curious about the new ipad out. Though, I'm pretty sure it has the touch screen, so ehhh... lol. I love nice cameras though (the ones that can zoom in really far) and I prefer a phone that can take decent pictures, but I don't need one that can play music and do well things a phone shouldn't do. Actually, being that phones can do what they can now, I don't know why they bother calling them phones anymore. They need a new name, since I'm sure people use them mostly for the other things they can do rather than the number one thing they are suppose to do which is obviously to call people. Sorry, this was a total rambling/tiny bit rant lol.
blanblah

Postby rubenz on 09 Jun 2011, 01:14

Really love the gadget, especially gaming console lol. I have PSP, NDS, PS2, PS3, WII, Dreamcast. Aside that I kinda addicted with PC too lol :D
rubenz
Elite Member

---------

Next

Return to General