foodies.....

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: foodies.....

Postby Alessa9 on 11 Feb 2012, 19:31

bakaneko wrote:
Alessa9 wrote:I love food but I prefer eating out because whenever I cook, I end up over heated and tired. I live by myself, so there's not much incentive for me to do it unless I really have to. Plus, cooking can be a big hassle when you don't have a dish-washer!

I like cuisines that have lots of flavor or spices. My top 5 faves are Indian, Thai, Mexican, Italian and Peruvian. I also love shrimp and lobster, but could go for a juicy steak too! For dessert, I prefer chocolate or strawberry ice cream.

Another thing that I love is potatoes. Baked, mashed, fried, gratins... I just love them!

i know what you mean! i LOVE to cook and bake but if it's just me eating, i don't feel all that motivated, you know.. like, i'd cook a dish, and have to eat it for 3 days straight (coz no one else eating, and i can't throw them away-it will be a waste throwing away good food) especially nowadays i don't eat all that much anymore... but i DO love to cook! :D

Left-overs! That's one of the reasons why I don't cook much. I always end up having to take them to work the next day or sometimes I completely forget that they're in the fridge and have to throw them away. At least with take out I can just finish it and not have to worry about cleaning up. I cook really good pasta and I like to grill my food, but cleaning is a pain in the bu**! :p
Alessa9
Cool User

Postby bakaneko on 11 Feb 2012, 23:39

Alessa9 wrote:
bakaneko wrote:
Alessa9 wrote:I love food but I prefer eating out because whenever I cook, I end up over heated and tired. I live by myself, so there's not much incentive for me to do it unless I really have to. Plus, cooking can be a big hassle when you don't have a dish-washer!

I like cuisines that have lots of flavor or spices. My top 5 faves are Indian, Thai, Mexican, Italian and Peruvian. I also love shrimp and lobster, but could go for a juicy steak too! For dessert, I prefer chocolate or strawberry ice cream.

Another thing that I love is potatoes. Baked, mashed, fried, gratins... I just love them!

i know what you mean! i LOVE to cook and bake but if it's just me eating, i don't feel all that motivated, you know.. like, i'd cook a dish, and have to eat it for 3 days straight (coz no one else eating, and i can't throw them away-it will be a waste throwing away good food) especially nowadays i don't eat all that much anymore... but i DO love to cook! :D

Left-overs! That's one of the reasons why I don't cook much. I always end up having to take them to work the next day or sometimes I completely forget that they're in the fridge and have to throw them away. At least with take out I can just finish it and not have to worry about cleaning up. I cook really good pasta and I like to grill my food, but cleaning is a pain in the bu**! :p

yeah, cleaning after is a pain.. especially if you're baking.... urgh! and yeah, we always forgot the leftovers in the fridge and end up having to throw them out in the end... :P

i would like to eat healthy food more but fatty food is always nice too.. lol yeah, takeouts.. but problem with takeout is they're not always so healthy... i wish i could prepare my food more so i can eat healthily... i mean, i've already reached 30 so i need to watch what i eat now...
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 17 Feb 2012, 13:25

cleaning reminds me of my first experience with baking where half of the baked product charred :lol: :lol: had a lot of difficulty cleaning that day..after that im always careful while im baking thnx to my inaugural event :D :D
sherlover

---------

Previous

Return to General