foodies.....

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: foodies.....

Postby bakaneko on 26 Jun 2011, 00:11

hahahahaha girls are very weight conscious? XD

lately i've been lazy too.. i let my mom cook.. though i prepare everything for her... maybe coz the weather had been hot lately and i dun feel like slaving over a hot stove... everytime after i cook or bake, i have to shower...
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 28 Jun 2011, 11:37

bakaneko wrote:hahahahaha girls are very weight conscious? XD

lately i've been lazy too.. i let my mom cook.. though i prepare everything for her... maybe coz the weather had been hot lately and i dun feel like slaving over a hot stove... everytime after i cook or bake, i have to shower...

they are buddy .even if u dont bother about it the people around you will start saying that u are gaining a few pounds!!! :D :D
sherlover

Postby romance20 on 05 Aug 2011, 01:58

I love pizza and pasta. and i really love my mom's cooking :D
romance20
Cool User

Postby marumarusan on 09 Aug 2011, 20:51

I love almost anything my grandmother cooks.. but sometimes she experiments.. :roll:
but I used to have meatballs everyday and I still can eat them everyday I can also eat leek börek (I looked it up in a dictionary it says pie but it's not a pie so I'm using its Turkish name)

and I love deserts
and I'm a chubby person.. not proud of it and it's not too much of a problem
marumarusan

Postby jeannemiki on 22 Aug 2011, 20:13

i really love Asian food but not specie can´t handle anything with chilly i get cramps in the stomach on the other hand wasabi is ok and any thing my husband cooks he is a Sous Chef in a hotel here in Germany i could die for his Maultaschen (it is somthing like raviolis ) an his red wine mousse
jeannemiki

Postby sherlover on 23 Aug 2011, 16:55

jeannemiki wrote:i really love Asian food but not specie can´t handle anything with chilly i get cramps in the stomach on the other hand wasabi is ok and any thing my husband cooks he is a Sous Chef in a hotel here in Germany i could die for his Maultaschen (it is somthing like raviolis ) an his red wine mousse

i think your hub should read this!!! :D :D :D he will be *cough*flattered enough to cook for you again*cough*
sherlover

Postby Steph on 24 Aug 2011, 03:53

From food I'll pick spaghetti. IT'S THE BEST AMONG THE BEST. I don't mind if it's only cooked (i.e. w/o sauce), but if it's with my mom's special tomato sauce and completely drowned in cheese, it makes me crazy!

From desserts and so on, it's very hard because I'm addicted to chocolate (in any presentation), bubble gum, and ice cream, but I think I can't live w/o the first one ^.^ .... I like Ferrero Rocher, M&M's, even I eat the tablets that are supposed to be mixed with milk (home made beverage), in powder (if you know the bunny's brand :P), the cheap (when I'm poor XD), the expensive ones, everything!

I'm a choc-a-holic.
Steph

Postby jeannemiki on 26 Aug 2011, 19:46

hehe maybe i should let him read it :lol:
jeannemiki

Postby Alessa9 on 10 Feb 2012, 13:41

I love food but I prefer eating out because whenever I cook, I end up over heated and tired. I live by myself, so there's not much incentive for me to do it unless I really have to. Plus, cooking can be a big hassle when you don't have a dish-washer!

I like cuisines that have lots of flavor or spices. My top 5 faves are Indian, Thai, Mexican, Italian and Peruvian. I also love shrimp and lobster, but could go for a juicy steak too! For dessert, I prefer chocolate or strawberry ice cream.

Another thing that I love is potatoes. Baked, mashed, fried, gratins... I just love them!
Alessa9
Cool User

Postby bakaneko on 11 Feb 2012, 01:07

Alessa9 wrote:I love food but I prefer eating out because whenever I cook, I end up over heated and tired. I live by myself, so there's not much incentive for me to do it unless I really have to. Plus, cooking can be a big hassle when you don't have a dish-washer!

I like cuisines that have lots of flavor or spices. My top 5 faves are Indian, Thai, Mexican, Italian and Peruvian. I also love shrimp and lobster, but could go for a juicy steak too! For dessert, I prefer chocolate or strawberry ice cream.

Another thing that I love is potatoes. Baked, mashed, fried, gratins... I just love them!

i know what you mean! i LOVE to cook and bake but if it's just me eating, i don't feel all that motivated, you know.. like, i'd cook a dish, and have to eat it for 3 days straight (coz no one else eating, and i can't throw them away-it will be a waste throwing away good food) especially nowadays i don't eat all that much anymore... but i DO love to cook! :D
bakaneko
Elite Member

---------

PreviousNext

Return to General