foodies.....

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: foodies.....

Postby sherlover on 08 Jun 2011, 12:38

BonnieChristine wrote:I'm not really a food fan, but I love beverages! My family is heavily organic, so I love trying the new teas and carbonated drinks that are actually in that criteria. Even with foods labeled organic you have to read the labels because it may be only partially so. (Out of habit I avoid drinks with corn syrup and fake sugars. I can't even drink regular sodas, like coca cola brand, because it'll make me crash.) I don't know why I don't really like food... maybe because I don't like cooking and I find it troublesome to try and think of something to eat. I'm perfectly fine if someone makes me something. ^_^ (Although it could also be that we don't have much variety at our house. >.<)

:D :D :D u have gods gift child its like u consume only quality drinks or foods ...whats ur take on chocolates? :D :D
sherlover

Postby rubenz on 09 Jun 2011, 01:51

I kinda picky if its involved food, I don't like oily food. But my fav would we chocolate, esp dark chocolate xD
rubenz
Elite Member

Postby anoni on 09 Jun 2011, 23:36

mmmm.....food....I love food....My profesion involved food, I worked in restaurant before, in the kitchen....sooo.....

Love meat, fish.....grill most of the time.
sandwichs are great!!!! if is something between two slice of bread....ITS HEAVEN to me.
SWEETSSS!!!!! cakes, pudings, ice creams, chocolats.....grrrrr not so fan for candys and sintetic sweets.....more of boulangeries....or patisserie.....

well.....love food.....raw, cooked....all of it.
see ya
anochan
anoni

Postby BonnieChristine on 12 Jun 2011, 03:27

sherlover wrote:
BonnieChristine wrote:I'm not really a food fan, but I love beverages! My family is heavily organic, so I love trying the new teas and carbonated drinks that are actually in that criteria. Even with foods labeled organic you have to read the labels because it may be only partially so. (Out of habit I avoid drinks with corn syrup and fake sugars. I can't even drink regular sodas, like coca cola brand, because it'll make me crash.) I don't know why I don't really like food... maybe because I don't like cooking and I find it troublesome to try and think of something to eat. I'm perfectly fine if someone makes me something. ^_^ (Although it could also be that we don't have much variety at our house. >.<)

:D :D :D u have gods gift child its like u consume only quality drinks or foods ...whats ur take on chocolates? :D :D

LOL ^_^ I can't take too much chocolate personally, but the less sugar it has the better. In other words dark chocolate. (Also stay away from Hershey products because they use GMO, Genetically Modified Products. REALLY bad for you. It is said GMO is responsible for Morgellons Disease, which is were inorganic fibers grow from under your skin to the surface. They come in various colors too: red, white, yellow, ect. At first it was thought to be a mental disease because people would say it feels like bugs are crawling under the skin. >o<)
BonnieChristine

Postby sherlover on 12 Jun 2011, 07:59

BonnieChristine wrote:
sherlover wrote:

LOL ^_^ I can't take too much chocolate personally, but the less sugar it has the better. In other words dark chocolate. (Also stay away from Hershey products because they use GMO, Genetically Modified Products. REALLY bad for you. It is said GMO is responsible for Morgellons Disease, which is were inorganic fibers grow from under your skin to the surface. They come in various colors too: red, white, yellow, ect. At first it was thought to be a mental disease because people would say it feels like bugs are crawling under the skin. >o<)

you are really well informed ^_^ Formication is the term for the sensation of bugs under the skin..yeah its a part psychic disorder called delusional parasitosis but i didnt know this gmo as a predisposing agent .. thnx!!so what do u study buddy im really curious!! :D
sherlover

Postby BonnieChristine on 12 Jun 2011, 18:26

sherlover wrote:
BonnieChristine wrote:LOL ^_^ I can't take too much chocolate personally, but the less sugar it has the better. In other words dark chocolate. (Also stay away from Hershey products because they use GMO, Genetically Modified Products. REALLY bad for you. It is said GMO is responsible for Morgellons Disease, which is were inorganic fibers grow from under your skin to the surface. They come in various colors too: red, white, yellow, ect. At first it was thought to be a mental disease because people would say it feels like bugs are crawling under the skin. >o<)

you are really well informed ^_^ Formication is the term for the sensation of bugs under the skin..yeah its a part psychic disorder called delusional parasitosis but i didnt know this gmo as a predisposing agent .. thnx!!so what do u study buddy im really curious!! :D

lol ^_^ Would it be too much to say literature/English? O_o I'm well informed because my Mom is a health addict. She's a FIRM believer in all things natural! Since I was living it from childhood I picked it up and kept it. Plus, she keeps me updated. ^_^
BonnieChristine

Postby sherlover on 13 Jun 2011, 07:16

BonnieChristine wrote:
sherlover wrote:
BonnieChristine wrote:LOL ^_^ I can't take too much chocolate personally, but the less sugar it has the better. In other words dark chocolate. (Also stay away from Hershey products because they use GMO, Genetically Modified Products. REALLY bad for you. It is said GMO is responsible for Morgellons Disease, which is were inorganic fibers grow from under your skin to the surface. They come in various colors too: red, white, yellow, ect. At first it was thought to be a mental disease because people would say it feels like bugs are crawling under the skin. >o<)

lol ^_^ Would it be too much to say literature/English? O_o I'm well informed because my Mom is a health addict. She's a FIRM believer in all things natural! Since I was living it from childhood I picked it up and kept it. Plus, she keeps me updated. ^_^

lol it wont be too much but definitely is equal to best for you...i would say ur mom is cool and capable like every mom is ..who always wants to provide her children with the safest and the best :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 14 Jun 2011, 00:05

bah, i don't like chocolate in the first place, so no hersey's for me! XD

but i love cheese though... i know it's gonna clogged my coronary one day but cheese makes everything taste betta!! :D
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby lrose on 23 Jun 2011, 12:20

Potatoes, chicken, rise, chokolate, chokolate ice-cream.
I'm almost 22 and still eat like 5 year old kid ;)
lrose

Postby jollychick on 24 Jun 2011, 20:38

bakaneko wrote:
.. but mostly i think i'm a baker? since i bake more than cook... but since i can bake, cooking comes naturally.. though i've met ppl who can cook but can't bake worth their salt, or vice versa... i don't understand how ppl can do one thing, but not the other since i think baking and cooking are kinda similar... :?

I don't understand it either. I used to bake one dessert a week...it went like this:
week 1: Sugar Cookies
week 2: Peanut Butter Cookies
week 3: Lemon Squares
week 4: this Jello pie thing (so simple to make a child could do it)
week 5: Butter cake
week 6: a few extra pounds on my friends and I
week 7: I was banned from using the oven or even looking at flour! :(

So I'm not baking as much these days...
jollychick

---------

PreviousNext

Return to General