foodies.....

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

foodies.....

Postby sherlover on 17 May 2011, 17:27

so whats ur fav food ...which u would grab anytime and eat :D :D....do you guys have any fav food spot at ur place..share with us food lovers :D :D
sherlover

Re: foodies.....

Postby bakaneko on 18 May 2011, 12:04

i love food! but atm, i only really love food that i cook myself.. lol not that i'm being arrogant or anything, but seriously, food in my town is so bad! the most popular restaurant? i went there and ordered the most popular dish and also i tried a few other dishes, they're ok-ish, but not THAT great you know.. i don't understand what's with all the hype? the food isn't THAT great and i wouldn't recommend it to anyone.. and ppl around here are so lame too... okay food is great for them.. they go on and on about it, but to real foodies like myself, it's not even worth an honorable mention anywhere... i'm always like, "seriously? that's delicious?" :roll:

when ppl from out of town come over, i don't really know where to take them out.. i always end up cooking for them... it's sad, actually... my town USED to have very good restaurants but that's all in the past... :(
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby sherlover on 19 May 2011, 13:02

bakaneko wrote:i love food! but atm, i only really love food that i cook myself.. lol not that i'm being arrogant or anything, but seriously, food in my town is so bad! the most popular restaurant? i went there and ordered the most popular dish and also i tried a few other dishes, they're ok-ish, but not THAT great you know.. i don't understand what's with all the hype? the food isn't THAT great and i wouldn't recommend it to anyone.. and ppl around here are so lame too... okay food is great for them.. they go on and on about it, but to real foodies like myself, it's not even worth an honorable mention anywhere... i'm always like, "seriously? that's delicious?" :roll:

when ppl from out of town come over, i don't really know where to take them out.. i always end up cooking for them... it's sad, actually... my town USED to have very good restaurants but that's all in the past... :(

hehehe i know i know..since u have been cooking there must be an item you are good at..which one is it...plz dont say mashed potato :) just kidding :D
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 20 May 2011, 12:36

sherlover wrote:
bakaneko wrote:i love food! but atm, i only really love food that i cook myself.. lol not that i'm being arrogant or anything, but seriously, food in my town is so bad! the most popular restaurant? i went there and ordered the most popular dish and also i tried a few other dishes, they're ok-ish, but not THAT great you know.. i don't understand what's with all the hype? the food isn't THAT great and i wouldn't recommend it to anyone.. and ppl around here are so lame too... okay food is great for them.. they go on and on about it, but to real foodies like myself, it's not even worth an honorable mention anywhere... i'm always like, "seriously? that's delicious?" :roll:

hehehe i know i know..since u have been cooking there must be an item you are good at..which one is it...plz dont say mashed potato :) just kidding :D

ahem.. but i do make a mean mashed potatoes.. XD

hmmmm, i guess i'm good at making curry noodle, chicken rice, chicken porridge, cabonara, and i bake a lot, pies, cakes, buns, pastries, etc... and my bread pudding is the talk among my mom's friends and i have to bake it frequently... i should start charging ppl... =.=

and oh, i made up a lot of recipes too.. some i don't even know what to call... lol
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby MitsukiTenshi on 20 May 2011, 20:32

um....

see that's a very hard question
because it is so broad..

I guess french fries
I love them even though I shouldn't be eating them... .-.
Makes me acne go crazy >.<

-sigh-

I also love ferrero rocher <3
Favorite candy of all time
MitsukiTenshi

Postby ruby on 21 May 2011, 02:39

My all time fav is Italian food of any kind yummmmm!!!! next would be tepanyaki and for breakfast I'd have to say banana pancakes...
ruby

Postby sherlover on 21 May 2011, 13:54

bakaneko wrote:
sherlover wrote:

ahem.. but i do make a mean mashed potatoes.. XD

hmmmm, i guess i'm good at making curry noodle, chicken rice, chicken porridge, cabonara, and i bake a lot, pies, cakes, buns, pastries, etc... and my bread pudding is the talk among my mom's friends and i have to bake it frequently... i should start charging ppl... =.=

and oh, i made up a lot of recipes too.. some i don't even know what to call... lol

whoa thats a lot..it will be not be an exaggeration if i call u chef bakaneko :D
sherlover

Postby sherlover on 21 May 2011, 14:00

MitsukiTenshi wrote:um....

see that's a very hard question
because it is so broad..

I guess french fries
I love them even though I shouldn't be eating them... .-.
Makes me acne go crazy >.<

-sigh-

I also love ferrero rocher <3
Favorite candy of all time

ferrero rocher love it Image
sherlover

Postby sherlover on 21 May 2011, 14:02

ruby wrote:My all time fav is Italian food of any kind yummmmm!!!! next would be tepanyaki and for breakfast I'd have to say banana pancakes...

hi ruby great to see to here...since u guys are really busy :D what is tepanyaki :D
sherlover

Postby jollychick on 21 May 2011, 18:52

I'm really loving homemade Tex-Mex. I love making tacos, fajitas, and looooove quesadillas!! My friends and I recently had a taco night where we all left the boys behind for the night and enjoyed some movies with our feast. Ahhh...yummy times, yummy times...
jollychick

---------

Next

Return to General