Favorite Movies/TV Shows

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: Favorite Movies/TV Shows

Postby silvery on 16 Dec 2011, 06:05

Ah, ok... had been wondering which star this was... I can see any post by you guys are going to be either interesting or confusing... cheers :D
silvery

Postby 4Stars on 16 Dec 2011, 07:17

silvery wrote:Ah, ok... had been wondering which star this was... I can see any post by you guys are going to be either interesting or confusing... cheers :D

lol... Actually we're all related. Shan loves anime the most, but the few tv shows she likes are Fringe, Weeds, Merlin, and Heroes. Cammy loves House, Smallville, Fringe... ehehe... probably too many to name. She's really really into tv.

I'll get in trouble for not mentioning that earlier. ;)
4Stars

Postby kookoo on 02 Jan 2012, 01:19

My friend recommended me to watch Nikita because we both liked Alias and he said i would enjoy this series too. And i'm hooked. watched ten episodes in one go and forgot about dinner!
kookoo

Postby Alessa9 on 09 Jan 2012, 12:53

kookoo wrote:My friend recommended me to watch Nikita because we both liked Alias and he said i would enjoy this series too. And i'm hooked. watched ten episodes in one go and forgot about dinner!

I love Nikita. I would suggest you try La Femme Nikita as well. I loved Peta Wilson and Roy Dupuis as Nikita and Michael.
Alessa9
Cool User

Postby Tuuli on 05 Feb 2012, 22:17

I won't go into the movies but, sadly, I watch a lot of tv. Some of the series I am (or was) happy to follow are:

Lie To Me
Murphy's Law
Dexter
Grey's Anatomy
Burn Notice
Come Dine With Me
Weeds
Top Gear
The Good Wife
Veronica Mars
Pushing Daisies
Beck
Tuuli

Postby bakaneko on 06 Feb 2012, 07:33

4Stars wrote:I like shows that have to do with criminal investigations and scientific research, like Fringe, C.S.I., N.C.I.S., Law & Order. Medium, Lie To Me, and Heroes were also good. Right now I'm watching Weeds and Merlin, and The Event looks interesting as well. Babs

same here... i like investigative kinda shows too... like NCIS, CSI, Numbers, Supernatural, Lie to Me, Medium, Law & Order : SVU, The Finder, Sherlock Holmes, Bones, Criminal Minds, Leverage, White Collar, Hawaii Five-O and Alcatrazz... XD

the kind of reality show i like is the cooking kind, like Top Chef and Top Chef Masters... i absolutely can't stand those sorta 'glam' realtv like the real housewives something-something.. for me those women need to find a new hobby instead of backstabbing each other and just being mean to one another... :P
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby airichan on 07 Feb 2012, 15:54

My favorites are mostly sci-fi/fantasy things. That's what my hubby likes to watch & he's who I watch tv with. My favorites right now are Merlin, Grimm, Once Upon A Time, Fringe & Being Human (US version).

If I watch anything while he's at work, I normally watch some K-dramas. I just finished Shining Inheritance & I thought it was very good. My favorite of all time is The Devil Beside Me.
airichan

Postby sherlover on 07 Feb 2012, 18:36

airichan wrote:My favorites are mostly sci-fi/fantasy things. That's what my hubby likes to watch & he's who I watch tv with. My favorites right now are Merlin, Grimm, Once Upon A Time, Fringe & Being Human (US version).

If I watch anything while he's at work, I normally watch some K-dramas. I just finished Shining Inheritance & I thought it was very good. My favorite of all time is The Devil Beside Me.

yup mike he is superb in it..did u watch secret garden? :D
sherlover

Postby airichan on 07 Feb 2012, 22:34

No, I haven't... I'll have to put it on my watch list :)
airichan

Postby Alessa9 on 09 Feb 2012, 14:35

My faves are CSI (all 3 of them), Criminal Minds, NCIS, House, Supernatural, Body of Proof, Grey's Anatomy, Fringe and Unforgettable. Saw the first episode of Smash this week and now I'm hooked.

I also like watching Dramas: The Moon That Embraces the Sun, Shut Up Flower Boy Band, Skip Beat, Switch Girl & Bachelor's Vegetable Store.
Alessa9
Cool User

---------

Previous

Return to General