FAVORITE holiday destination

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: FAVORITE holiday destination

Postby Tuuli on 03 Jan 2012, 23:16

I'm not very well traveled and I don't have something I'd call a "favourite destination". However, I'd like to see more of Ireland. I stayed in Dublin for a few months with a friend of mine two years ago in order to be able to write up a report and get study credit ^^. Because we stayed for three months, we rented an apartment and ended up staying only in Dublin (aside from a short trip to Galway) the whole time. Afterward, I felt it was a waste, really, as it is a great country. So next time, when I have the time and money, I'm going to just take hand luggage and travel around the country for a month or so - and continue to Scotland from there as the decided-to-just-go four-day trip to Edingburgh last summer really wasn't enough ^^.
Tuuli

Postby Arty-chan on 12 Jan 2012, 18:29

I visited Tokyo briefly a few years ago, but haven't had a chance to go back to Japan yet. I'd really like to see more. Too bad it's quite expensive.
Arty-chan

Postby maichan on 05 Feb 2012, 12:00

Of course it is Japan. But I agree with the previous post, it's damn to expensive!!! :cry:
Especially with the yen being so high compared to other currencies....
All my saved money goes into it!!!

But sure there are also other places. So I try to visit other countries too!!
maichan

Postby Alessa9 on 09 Feb 2012, 14:52

bakaneko wrote:
Alessa9 wrote:I don't like summer, so I try to go places where the weather is cooler. I usually end up going to historical places with museums! :D I've been to Italy twice and I still love it there.

you and i can travel together... :D

Yay! ^o^ Actually, I'm thinking about taking a trip to Japan and then swing by Hong Kong sometime in the Fall. I went to Japan many years ago and to HK last May. One of my best friends is Japanese and lives in the Aichi prefecture, close to Nagoya.
Alessa9
Cool User

---------

Previous

Return to General