FAVORITE holiday destination

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: FAVORITE holiday destination

Postby Alessa9 on 25 May 2011, 16:59

I don't like summer, so I try to go places where the weather is cooler. I usually end up going to historical places with museums! :D I've been to Italy twice and I still love it there.
Alessa9
Cool User

Postby sherlover on 26 May 2011, 04:49

italy, paris i wanna visit the eiffle tower..i heard they have really good high heels there and want to eat the tasty macaroons...if i have money i also want to see hotel burg al arab and stay there for a week :D :D
Last edited by sherlover on 29 May 2011, 06:27, edited 1 time in total.
sherlover

Postby bakaneko on 26 May 2011, 08:29

Alessa9 wrote:I don't like summer, so I try to go places where the weather is cooler. I usually end up going to historical places with museums! :D I've been to Italy twice and I still love it there.

you and i can travel together... :D
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby beenz on 07 Jun 2011, 23:13

I don't have a favorite destination, but I would like to travel the world. I've gone to Hong Kong, and Canada and some of the other states in the US. I would like to go to Europe and Egypt, but unfortunely I can't afford to do that now.
beenz

Postby rubenz on 09 Jun 2011, 01:15

I really want to visit Europe (Paris, London, Holland, and many more) xD
rubenz
Elite Member

Postby anoni on 10 Jun 2011, 00:10

Destination to travel......so far I visit NY, san francisco, miami and now Im gonna visit san diego in time of the comic con week!!!! YEAH!

I went to brasil, two times, peru one time. and I hope to visit eastern island in the summer that is in january/february 2012. And chile of course.

In 2012 we think to travel some citys from europe, london, paris, etc. etc.....but the main course, OF COURSE, we wanna go to china, tailand, japan and India.

and with a couple of friends want to do a week in Las Vegas!!! but that is a far away project.
See ya
anochan
anoni

Postby ryoryo on 15 Jun 2011, 07:45

Definitely somewhere that is calm and quiet and of course filled with beautiful views. Haha...sounds more like a high-rise apartment. Anyway, hopefully will be able to go Asian countries such as Korea and Japan. Of course Switzerland and LA will be great as well. ;)
ryoryo

Postby cookiemonsterpower on 15 Jun 2011, 14:49

I wish I had the money to travel! :D If anyone where to offer me a free vaction ! :mrgreen: I would go in a heartbeat! As long as the place is not under some political turmoil...
cookiemonsterpower
Valued Contributor

Postby beenz on 04 Dec 2011, 00:25

I love any city with lotsa stuff to do and see, I don't care for beaches, too much sun is not good for the skin. The last time I was at the beach I saw a really tall anorexic woman, you couldn't tell her age and she was so thin that if she had to close her legs, she couldn't. She was dark and her skin looked leathery. I couldn't get her skin out of my mind to this day, I haven't had the desire to go to a beach since then.
beenz

Postby kookoo on 06 Dec 2011, 08:56

i don't have a favourite holiday destination. Never go to the same place every holiday. But if i could it would always be overseas. everything seems to much fun and better overseas. Maybe its because i can forget real life problems.
kookoo

---------

PreviousNext

Return to General