Ending

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: Ending

Postby crystalite on 09 Jul 2011, 13:30

bakaneko wrote:
crystalite wrote:sometimes a tragic ending can be so much more meaningful, if not satisfying, than a happy ending, no?

my heart know it, but my brain wouldn't let me accept it! i just HAD to imagine a new, happier ending... :lol:

that's cool...but I like that sometimes things don't work out (like in life), it makes the characters more relatable. But it's true that I like good endings because I just need a injection of positivity in life.
crystalite

Postby bakaneko on 11 Jul 2011, 00:27

crystalite wrote:
bakaneko wrote:
crystalite wrote:sometimes a tragic ending can be so much more meaningful, if not satisfying, than a happy ending, no?

my heart know it, but my brain wouldn't let me accept it! i just HAD to imagine a new, happier ending... :lol:

that's cool...but I like that sometimes things don't work out (like in life), it makes the characters more relatable. But it's true that I like good endings because I just need a injection of positivity in life.

right? coz real life is depressing enough and you can't control it, so maybe you just want something positive in the stories you read and be able to decide what you want to happen to the characters and the only place you can do that is in your head... thus why i like to imagine good happy endings for stories that have a bad ending.. lol
bakaneko
Elite Member

Postby aydan_511 on 20 Jul 2011, 01:28

I prefer the happy endings. If the couple that I support end up together, I become happy. :)
aydan_511

---------

Previous

Return to General