Do you guys read novels?

Discuss non-manga/manhwa topics here.
Introduce yourself, chat about anything like music, anime, novels, life...

Re: Do you guys read novels?

Postby romance20 on 02 Aug 2011, 01:39

i am a reading nut, i love books. my fav is romance and autors are, katie macalister, j.d.robb,
and lynsay sands. and right now i'm in the middle of reading the raine barnes series.
romance20
Cool User

Postby moongoddess on 02 Aug 2011, 04:24

mayaya wrote:Im currently reading Jane Eyre, i started reading it the same day the movie was released in USA, and i didn't even now there was a new movie coming out xDD

This was one of my absolute favourites. I have read quite a few other classic novels like The Time Machine, The Secret Garden, Sense and Sensibility ...

I like romance novels but also adventure stories. I am an avid reader and the my most recent book is called The Left Hand of God by Paul Hoffman.
moongoddess

Postby Tuuli on 05 Feb 2012, 22:13

I love to read, and do, every day. When I was younger I was really stuck on old fashioned fantasy, and read it almost exclusively. I some point my library didn't have anything new to offer me on that department so I was forced to expand ^^. I discovered e-books only about six years ago but I'm completely hooked now, I wouldn't know what to do without them. My favourite genres include urban fantasy, historical, mystery, classics, crime, chick lit, fantasy, and even mushy silly romance on moderate doses.

Authors I adore, and would recommend any day, include: Ilona Andrews, Kaari Utrio, Terry Pratchett, Richard Adams, Margaret Atwood, Sue Harrison, Charlaine Harris and many others.
Tuuli

---------

Previous

Return to General