All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Re: DO u have pets?
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2011, 08:01 

Man I wish i have a dog. I only raised little goldfish in my life but they all pretty much died.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2011, 20:42 

I have 2 birdies. one is named piopio(was named by a 2 year old ..lol) and the other is firebird. they strawberry finches. :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2012, 20:50 

---------
Uwah! A pet topic, yay ^^. Are pictures allowed? I'm doing it anyway.

Here are my beloved pretties:

Cola

Cara

Troija

Kuro

and
Susi

Recently two of my babies are keeping me up at night. Cola, who's approaching the age of twelve, dislocated her hip shortly before Christmas and her doctor has brought up a question as to the quality of her life in the long run. She's fine right now but I can't pretend she's a young girl anymore. And Troija, who's only four, has recently lost a huge amount of weight (nearly half of his body weight in four months) and is now pretty much only a shadow of himself. Blood tests haven't yet indicated much of anything, except overall sudden weakness, and neither has X-ray, but the word cancer has been brought up. I'm getting more results tomorrow and keeping my fingers crossed. I'm sorry to go on about such a depressing subject - it's just been on my mind.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10