All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Re: DO u have pets?
PostPosted: 28 May 2011, 00:23 
Elite Member

^think about it, cat lovers ARE masochists.. coz to a dog, if you feed him, walk him and take care of him, he'll think, "That guy is a God!"... a cat if you feed him and take care of him, he'll think, "I must be God!"

:twisted:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 29 May 2011, 06:23 

bakaneko wrote:
^think about it, cat lovers ARE masochists.. coz to a dog, if you feed him, walk him and take care of him, he'll think, "That guy is a God!"... a cat if you feed him and take care of him, he'll think, "I must be God!"

:twisted:

hahahha thats a pretty good way of saying it... cats are really graceful about their kind :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2011, 00:30 
Cool User

bakaneko wrote:
CrescendoLilith wrote:
I used to have a cat name Artemis. She was incredibly pretty, but died of old age. Now we have a small dog name Jajay 'Little J'. He's so adorable and has a bundle of energy...always running around the house and licking on everyone's faces. ahaha

mine recently died of old age too.. my cat Bodis was about 15 or so years old... i've had him since he was a baby abandoned by his mom... :( i feel like there's a hole in my heart where he used to be... right now i'm trying to get a new cat, but i don't want a kitten... i'm thinking of adopting one from the SPCA but it's in another state.. i am going to KL next month and i hope i get the chance to visit an SPCA there... wish me luck!

right now i have 5 angel fish and they're like, a bit nasty... they kept chasing each other and i have to yell at them all the time... :evil: they've found a new way to amuse themselves, though.. they like to play in the bubbles (from the water pump) and let themselves be push upwards by the bubble.. they do this many times already... weird behavior, huh? :|

Sorry for the late reply. And I'm so sorry for your lost. I'm sure Bodis was a pretty good cat, wasn't he? And I do hope everything goes well with the adoption =)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2011, 08:43 

Do we have pets... ~_~ Our family currently have 4 dogs; 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (one miniature male and one regular sized female), a long-haired Chihuahua (male), and a black Labrador Retriever (we are going to breed her soon). We also have 6 cats; 4 girls and 2 boys (all of them are barn cats and we just got a new one this weekend). That's not including the lizard and fish we have, not to mention that one of our fish tanks is a salt water aquarium... My mom says she wants a house with no pets one day, yet she's the one suggesting that we bring home half the pets we own, so for some reason I don't see that day ever coming... ~_~

But I do love them! ^_^ They are the cutest ever! Two of them are mine. (Miss Ashley Gorgeous my grey feline and Miss Scarlette Rose my standard red CKCS). Although I love my Scarlette dearly I'm more of a cat person, so she'll probably be my last dog. I really want a munchkin kitty. They are just adorable! ^_^

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2011, 03:03 

I have now a cat, in it's first months I really believed it was a female but it turned out it is a male, I call it Moka, so spoiled and cute!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2011, 23:53 

YES I had four cats, now they live in my mum house, and now I have a little cute dog name kitano, cause is a shiba inu and IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
really is so ***.....ing cute.
see ya
anochan

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2011, 14:34 

I love animals ^^
I have two cats...Nana (I adopted her - she has 2 years old) and Oliver (It's a Maine Coon - he has only 5 months old but is already bigger than Nana xD)
And I have two cockatiels too ^^

Last edited by thamie on 12 Jun 2011, 14:40, edited 4 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2011, 14:36 

Sorry for the double post ^^"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2011, 00:03 
Elite Member

i went away on a trip recently (which explains my absence from the forum :| ) and i asked my mom's friend to take care of my fishies... but one of them died! :o :cry:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2011, 18:54 

---------
i have 3 dog and 1 cat :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next