Do not fight!!!

Talk about our projects here.
No ''THANK YOU'' post here please!

Do not fight!!!

Postby sherlover on 19 Jun 2011, 05:39

official discussion of the manga....

Synopsis
About a husband and wife who are spouses on paper only (live in the same house, but separate rooms; same company [he is the president, she is a worker], but act as strangers) falling in love with each other.

so how do like it?how do u think the story will turn out? :D :D
sherlover

Re: Do not fight!!!

Postby ply125 on 19 Jun 2011, 14:56

The first chapter was rather interesting! Thanks for the new series!
I saw that you were looking for translators for this series? I can read a bit of Vietnamese, but I've never done any translation work before... maybe I can help?
ply125

Postby Iaria on 21 Jun 2011, 02:07

The second chapter revealed they've been married all along. I'm surprised at this. I thought they would get married later on in the first volume. Why was she so hostile to him at the party? She couldn't give him one dance? Or turn him down more politely? Does she hate being in an arranged marriage so much? I hope these questions get answers as the story goes on.
Iaria

Postby ruby on 23 Jun 2011, 01:45

I like the story and from the raws I can see that it is definately not one of the usual plots, but the ending leaves me totally confused so I hope when it's translated it all makes since.... :D
ruby

Postby sherlover on 23 Jun 2011, 13:37

yeah i think it will be a manga with full drama romance comedy and fun..i thought the plot was similar to hapi mari but its not the same :D :D :D lets see hmm..
sherlover

Postby Iaria on 06 Jul 2011, 17:33

I don't like the heroine at all. She complains about everything. Then she goes off with another guy while her husband is sitting there. Has she no respect? :evil:
Iaria

Postby felicityhale on 06 Jul 2011, 19:39

yes I thought the same like you. at the beginning I found her interesting cause she stands for herself. but then she is a little annoying and reminds me of a spoiled child. well she is a spoiled child so :)
but you should also not forget that she doesn't see him as her husband at all though she expects from him that he treats her as her husband :x (she wants him to wait for her, give her advice...) I don't really get her either.
felicityhale
Valued Contributor

Postby Celestine on 06 Jul 2011, 20:33

Oh my, my, he's jealous hehe. :D
Wonder if he's going to stop her next encounter with Asto.

I think it's because she has no feelings of being his wife. Not that she doesn't see him as her husband. She acknowledges that their married. But she doesn't have the feel of that they are.
But she's starting to have real feelings for him that I think she's mixing up as only a wife's affection for her husband. So she thinks its suppose to be natural.

I hope that makes sense.
Celestine

Postby yeceniac on 11 Jul 2011, 02:39

I haven't gotten around to reading this one yet, but the summary does sound very good, I will try to read it soon XD
yeceniac

Postby Celestine on 12 Jul 2011, 19:04

Man,I change my mind about Nora. She gots no manners of even being a pretend wife. She could at least be respectful towards her husband. I mean come on having lunch in front of him with another man and ditching the meeting at the same time. :o That's just rude. :evil:
Celestine

---------

Next

Return to Projects